Tom Petty

Do you listen to music or is internet whining taking up all your time? Dude had some good songs.

I'd even go so far as to offer that so much of his & the Heartbreakers music was so "good" that the world will never hear such unique greatness again.

Your wannabe point, monkeyboy?

Actually never mind. I will have other opportunities to say that in more appropriate places.

Last edited:
Denny

Hey, look!

Another GB progressive-created thread to offer fellow wannabes yet another space to snort some unicorn farts together to collectively puff-up their chests and proudly proclaim:

I care!

I care more!

No, I weally, weally care!
Is there anything you can say something good about?

OK, so I take a day off the web to do other things and ....

"Last Dance With Mary Jane" always spooks me because I knew a Mary Jane. No really, not the other type of reference it's used for.

Denny

OK, so I take a day off the web to do other things and ....

"Last Dance With Mary Jane" always spooks me because I knew a Mary Jane. No really, not the other type of reference it's used for.
Mary Jane was our friend. She died of diabetis because she didn't follow her doctor's orders and ate her self to death.

Another Mary Jane was my grade school sweet heart. I had to stand in the hall closet for passing notes to Mary Jane.

A close friend eats homemade chocolate chip cookies with Mary Jane added for pain and to relax when sleeping.

Good bye Tom Petty!:rose:

And since you didn't bother to post the song title .....

I'd even go so far as to offer that so much of his & the Heartbreakers music was so "good" that the world will never hear such unique greatness again.

Your wannabe point, monkeyboy?

The wilbury's too, don't forget his contribution to them .

How you got into that rant from me saying he had some good songs will only be known to you and your therapist.

Not one of my faves but I mostly didn't switch away.

Died younger than me, and that's too common now.

Ain't no Rock-n-Roll heaven but his music will stand.

Hey, two-faced Laurel: show the GB again how easily you ignore your own rules and look totally away when it's one of your own who intentionally violates them.

Thanx.
If you need a safe space, there's the GB Lounge. Maybe people will be nice to you there.

I'm sad.

Tom Petty was a part of the funnest times of my life.

lays a :rose:

Montreal radio, along with LAPD office do not confirm his death. This is odd.

I'll be damned, virtually every news outlet is walking the story back now in the past two hours. It seems he's still alive, comatose, off life support and not expected to live.

I'll be damned, virtually every news outlet is walking the story back now in the past two hours. It seems he's still alive, comatose, off life support and not expected to live.

I think that is what happened or happening. But strange events.

So wait, he dead or not? Shrodinger's Tom.

Back