Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and me both! Things could get interesting depending on the games chosen by our dear friends!

Games like 3-man, chandelier, kings cup... they are so much fun
And trust me there would be plenty of sunscreen applying going on :D

Fantastic! This perfect day just keeps getting more perfect! Now... who to refill my captain coke?

Are there any sort of tips involved for making sure you don't get thirsty?:devil:

I feel like that's something you could help me out with... I was thinking alternating cocktails with water... did you have something else in mind? ;)

I feel like that's something you could help me out with... I was thinking alternating cocktails with water... did you have something else in mind? ;)

Oh after seeing that picture I have a lot of things in mind. I feel like I should wait until you finish a couple more of those cocktails before I suggest them though. ;)

oh getting complex. for me, usually dare beer pong or flip, sip, or strip. granted I don't play right, because no matter what I am getting a drink too lol

oh getting complex. for me, usually dare beer pong or flip, sip, or strip. granted I don't play right, because no matter what I am getting a drink too lol

im a fan of strip flip cup. so much nakedness and jiggling to go around for everyone.

but with u ladies the hard cock might cause troubles😃

im a fan of strip flip cup. so much nakedness and jiggling to go around for everyone.

I feel so silly but what are these games? I've heard of beer pong but that's it. I've never played any drinking games before.

Oh like a hard cock ever caused anyone troubles during a big ass naked beach party!

Oh like a hard cock ever caused anyone troubles during a big ass naked beach party!

lol i would agree to that. not that i ever had a giant naked beach party with sexy ass women except in my fantasies.

hell my cock is hard now just thinking of it i wouldnt be able to comtrol myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back