Dicks

This was only the first puddle. We're gonna need more. *Hands a pair of wellies* Are you ready?

file.php

*looks at the wellies then at my bare feet, then at Shiva*

This could get messy.

*looks at the wellies then at my bare feet, then at Shiva*

This could get messy.

Oh! Right! I think I have a few one-size-fits-all female condoms in my bag o' treats as well. I haven't even pricked them with pins yet. That'll keep you good and dry on the outside, moist and tender on the inside.

You know, since you're still relatively new here, I thought I'd point something out. A few things, actually.

First, this "cool kids" that I see sometimes irks me. It's devisive. Stop it. We are all playgrounders. Do some know others more than someothers? Yes. Are some more watchful of new people, yep. But, that's okay...it's up to others to chat with others, don't try to force things on people, or make comments like this. It's petty.

Next, you talk about how others are dealing with the OP and her thread, yet you have gone and made this post all about you, and about how we should behave.

Also, who are you to call others 'cynics' just because we point things out? Truth and cynicism don't necessarily go hand in hand.

Last, you seem to have a lot of distaste for some threads, and that's your right, but don't go looking down at others, as it comes across here. If you don't like them, avoid them. It's called the PLAYGROUND for a reason.

You left off "Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?" And a Lit beer to anyone who catches the reference. Sorry I had a busy morning and missed this rant until now. Thanks to a kind gal for pointing it out to me. Apparently I hit close to home with my post.

You left off "Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?" And a Lit beer to anyone who catches the reference. Sorry I had a busy morning and missed this rant until now. Thanks to a kind gal for pointing it out to me. Apparently I hit close to home with my post.

You most certainly put it in the right thread. :rolleyes:

Psst...ladies, if you really want to be bombarded with dicks, just post in the Dark Lounge after midnight saying something like "I'm horny." Boom. Done. Dick pics galore.

But it HAS to be the Dark Lounge AND it has to be AFTER midnight, or it won't work properly. Those two things then the phrase "I'm horny" will make the cock pics multiply in your inbox like water on a gremlin.

This is powerful information. Use it wisely.

*nods*

Last edited by a moderator:
Psst...ladies, if you really want to be bombarded with dicks, just post in the Dark Lounge after midnight saying something like "I'm horny." Boom. Done. Dick pics galore.

But it HAS to be the Dark Lounge AND it has to be AFTER midnight, or it won't work properly. Those two things then the phrase "I'm horny" will make the cock pics multiply in your inbox like water on a gremlin.

*nods*

With great power comes great responsibility.

Wow...all this over someone requesting dick pics, who'd have thought right??? One never knows whose sense of humor, pranksters mischief or actual request is going to set off a cascade sequence here. But suspicious minds generally question low post count commenters or thread starters. As for the cool kids, I always thought that was the usual suspects who keep starting alts to mess with other people somewhat less maliciously here in the PG then in the GB or Politics Board.

With great power comes great responsibility.

My dad taught me that!

*nods*

Hm... I have a Pre-Cum thread, a Balls thread, and a Soft Cock thread.

I would really like some hands and big, bulgy veins, but I'm not sure that I'm ready for the Lounge after midnight.

Wow...all this over someone requesting dick pics, who'd have thought right??? One never knows whose sense of humor, pranksters mischief or actual request is going to set off a cascade sequence here. But suspicious minds generally question low post count commenters or thread starters. As for the cool kids, I always thought that was the usual suspects who keep starting alts to mess with other people somewhat less maliciously here in the PG then in the GB or Politics Board.

Hi tnman :3 get any good dick pics lately?

and did you ever ask for one?? ;) (the bombardment) I'm sure even if the guys didn't send them, the women would be happy to share the ones they've gotten over the years :p

You would be AMAZED at how reluctant they are to share

Back