"At least 19 killed after suspected terror attack at Ariana Grande concert" - UK

Man, you are such an idiot. Okay, so we'll go with what you said. Christians are the worst religion to ever exist and has plagued North America since pilgrams stepped foot on this soil.

Monster of a religion, horrible religion. Christianity is the worst thing that could ever happen and we have to suffer through terrible tragedies by Christians 24/7. Every death is a Christian extremist killing and every mass murder is endorsed by Christianity. Slavery is thanks to Christianity.

Okay, so we good? Christianity is AIDS + Cancer + Nuclear Radiation + Corruption.

You good with that? Or no? Because if you want to throw anything else on top of Cbristianity, just edit my quote and add it. Christianity is the most dangerous religion ever and there is no hiding from it. You are likely to die at the hands of a normal, everyday Chrisrian. There's a 99.99999999999% chance of a Christian terrorist attack at all times.

Okay. So why the fuck do you think accepting Islam is a good idea again? How does that help? The answer is that it wont. Keeping Islam out of our country is what we want to do.

Also, Muslims say "MUSLIMS ARE THE #1 VICTIMS IN MASS BOMBINGS!" Okay, so remind me why Islam is a good idea since they fight among each other. It would only cause more bombings.

Logic doesn't work in any way when you try to justify bringing in Islam to a civilized country.
Accepting Islam is not a good idea, in my opinion. Neither is accepting Christianity.

Accepting the intentions of the Founding Fathers and not persecuting people for their religious beliefs seems like a good idea to me.

You fuckers crack me up, complaining about Religions, when it is not the Religion that makes crazy bastards do bastardly things.

It's because they are Crazy Bastards!

There are Crazy Bastards everywhere, politics creates them, poverty creates them, lack of education creates them. Fuck Religion is only an excuse for the Priestly Classes, (IE: those parasites that skim the cream), to rule by fiat, while being completely unproductive.

You fuckers crack me up, complaining about Religions, when it is not the Religion that makes crazy bastards do bastardly things.

There are Crazy Bastards everywhere, politics creates them, poverty creates them, lack of education creates them. Fuck Religion is only an excuse for the Priestly Classes, (IE: those parasites that skim the cream), to rule by fiat, while being completely unproductive.

I'm curious why so many of the crazy bastards are men. And what we do about it.

I'm pretty sure that it's the women who are driving men crazy. :D

We try. :p

In all seriousness though, male violence is a very real problem in this world.

T.E. Lawrence was asked by a feminist of the day.

"Why do MEN make war?"
his answer was simple and succinct.
"Because the WOMEn are watching."

T.E. Lawrence was asked by a feminist of the day.

"Why do MEN make war?"
his answer was simple and succinct.
"Because the WOMEn are watching."

Bullshit.

Sorry but that's a cop out.

It's up there with the women drive men crazy answer.

There's one thing both answers have in common: men not talking responsibility for their own behavior.

Okay, take ISIS and terrorists out of the equation. As far as civilized standards go, Islam is extreme even still. Cover women from head to toe, count their votes as half a man's, throw gays off buildings, stone people for breaking the law, etc.

Oh no, he used the Crusades argument!!! What is an atheist like me going to do?!?! How will I try to defend Christianity?! Oh right, I wont. Don't care.

From that, can I take it that you also don't care that your country is selling missiles to a country that is using them to attack Christians? The religion that most of the Islamophobes are claiming to protect. Perhaps as long as it doesn't happen in the USA, it doesn't matter?

Accepting Islam is not a good idea, in my opinion. Neither is accepting Christianity.

Accepting the intentions of the Founding Fathers and not persecuting people for their religious beliefs seems like a good idea to me.

Okay. So what? Kick Christians out. Make it happen. Don't care. I'll vote for the bill.

Bullshit.

Sorry but that's a cop out.

It's up there with the women drive men crazy answer.

There's one thing both answers have in common: men not talking responsibility for their own behavior.

Are you saying that he didn't say it? I can assure you it is well documented.

I can also assure you that history is littered with female warmongers, from Boudica to Maggy Thatcher. They enjoyed a good war. Boudica and Joan of Arc led the men into battle. Maggy, of course, sat at home and watched while making sure that her son didn't get involved.

Last week in Britain three women were arrested and charged with preparing to carry out a terrorist act.

But no forget I said all that we all know that women are harmless little creatures who sit at home knitting and preparing the food for when their men folk stop fighting.

Evolution and natural selection - testosterone.

Not really buying it. The culture of war, men, masculinity and that lovely sky god seems to be only a few thousand years old or so.

Which is more beneficial for survival? Aggression or self control?

From that, can I take it that you also don't care that your country is selling missiles to a country that is using them to attack Christians? The religion that most of the Islamophobes are claiming to protect. Perhaps as long as it doesn't happen in the USA, it doesn't matter?

Originally, you said that those missles were sold in the name of Corporate. I chose not to respond because I have laid out my stances on Corporate so many fucking times that I'm tired of retyping it.

The TL;DR version - I hate Corporate, and I think it should be heavily restricted.

I'll just link this to one of my old posts about it. I'm on my phone now, though. I have to go through my posts.

Not really buying it. The culture of war, men, masculinity and that lovely sky god seems to be only a few thousand years old or so.

Which is more beneficial for survival? Aggression or self control?

Okay, well you don't have to buy it. Science isn't up for interpretation, and it doesn't care if you buy it or not.

And what you said is not a scientific fact. :rolleyes:

Well, first of all, let me correct myself. Science is up for interpretation. However, this particular topic in the field of science isn't a debate to be had.

Men are more aggressive and physically stronger than women on average. That is a scientific fact.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28489322

In sum, testosterone-related effects on the developing brain may lead to detrimental effects on cortical functions (i.e. higher aggression and lower executive function)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28488921

In the present review, we summarize scientific knowledge concerning sex differences in world record performance and the influence of sport discipline and competition duration. In addition, we discuss how physiological factors relate to sex dimorphism. While cultural factors played a major role in the rapid improvement of performance of women relative to men up until the 1990's, sex differences between the world's best athletes in most events have remained relatively stable at approximately 8-12%. The exceptions are events in which upper-body power is a major contributor, where this difference is more than 15%, and ultra-endurance swimming, where the gap is now less than 5%. The physiological advantages in men include a larger body size with more skeletal muscle mass, a lower percentage of body fat, as well as greater maximal delivery of anaerobic and aerobic energy. The greater strength and anaerobic capacity in men normally disappears when normalized for fat-free body mass, whereas the higher hemoglobin concentrations leads to 5-10% greater maximal oxygen uptakes in men also with such normalization. The higher percentage of muscle mass in the upper-body of men results in a particularly large sex difference in power production during upper-body exercise. While the exercise efficiency of men and women is usually similar, women have a better capacity to metabolize fat and demonstrate better hydrodynamics and more even pacing, which may be advantageous in particular during long-lasting swimming competitions.

At every single turn, you completely fail to grasp my stance on America in general. You somehow think I'm a Republican?

I have said many things that completely go against any right leaning stance. I think education and healthcare should be free for all American citizens. At the very least, healthcare. The right argues that ACCESS to both is sufficient and better for the economy. But if we look at the UK, they are doing fine. If we look at Canada, they're fine. These unique cases of cancer that can only be treated in the US because there is so little time and resources sucks, but death is a reality of life. Education is privatized and these businesses take students and push them through school. They'll accept pretty much anybody and will give all of their failing students degrees. State schools are turning into SJW playgrounds where feelings are more important than facts. So I completely disagree with the right here. And this is a big one.

Secondly, I'm liberal on abortion and rights for LGBT+. Well actually, according to batshit crazy people, I'm 100% transphobic and homophobic, even though I openly tell people that I have sucked big black cock and I would date Blaire White (trans) if she weren't married. This is the stronger form of the "I have a black friend" argument, where you say "I have a black friend and I'll suck his dick right now." Oh and I'm a baby killer. Abortion - I'm for it. I really don't care if a woman gets pregnant, waits until the day before the baby is due, and then takes a shovel and pulls it out. Yeah, I don't really care. Go for the abortion record if you want. As far as gay marriage, it's a non-issue for me. Go for it. Get gay, party, and marry each other.

Drugs - Legalize drugs. 0% of African Americans would be arrested on drug charges if drugs were legal.

Business & Regulations - I'm for heavy regulations. The right is for minimal regulations. Corporate has destroyed our economy and our society. They hold power over legislature, and that's a huge problem. I don't want the ultra elite running the country. I'm tired of this debt we have, which is seen as just a really big 14-digit number which we just casually see and think, "Oh damn that sucks."

Gun control - I'll give on it. I'm not happy about it, but life isn't about everybody being happy about everything. That being said, I want reasonable conditions and a timeline for how guns are supposed to be taken out of the country. You figure out the details and I'll follow suit. But just saying, "Oh let's just take all the guns." Yeah, that's not going to happen.

Religion - Tax it. If we taxed churches, INCLUDING MOSQUES, some of our debt could be taken care of. Also, we need to let people do whatever they want to do with their own lives as long as it doesn't affect my rights or yours. This includes ISLAM. When you bitch about Christianity, I take a sip of tea and think yep. As in, I casually agree with you. There's no need to yell at me about how bad Christianity is. There's no need to tell me how destructive it is. There's no need to try to convince me that Christianity is a major world problem. But so is motherfucking Islam.

---------------------------

What else can I do to get more LEFT?!

Oh, vote Hillary? No. *shrugs* No. I'll watch Youtube, get my jollies, and vote for whoever I want.

Change Freedom of Speech to speech which doesn't offend people? No.

Violently attack people who use hate speech? No. Free speech means free speech. That means you can say anything you want as long as it's not a threat or call for violence. Do you want to tell me how much you love beheading people in the name of Allah? Fine. Go for it. As long as you don't call to behead somebody or threaten to behead me for not believing in Allah, whatever.

Become an activist, a feminist, a BLM supporter? No. I don't agree with those groups, and I don't have to agree with them.

Be accepting of the illegal immigrants who have been in the US for a decade or longer? No. I am not accepting of any idea that illegal immigration is okay for any reason whatsoever. And if I give any slack here and try to be reasonable, my kindness would be exploited by illegal immigrants who think they can beat the system. Not only that, but Dems would move the goal posts. Dems would say, "Eh why do we even have a border?! Why can't citizens from Mexico vote for issues that involve the country right next to them? You're racist for not letting them vote for our presidents." Yeah, no. No.

There, DeYaKen. Here's my views.

Funnily enough, the USA was founded on Christianity, albeit a slightly different form than we have now. We don't have to ban any religion or deport any religious person just because some people don't like "some guy in the clouds", but being an atheist is a religion of its own, so fuck you too.

When you look at recent events, compare them to 200 years ago, or 1200 years ago, in the light of what we're talking about, you will see that the muslim faith is all about physical and spiritual conquest. Convert or die. No, not every muslim is like that, there are the 50% that are welcoming to others and don't closely follow the koran. The 'diet' version if you will, and almost every last one of them live in a modern westernized place. They're the only ones for hundreds of years to openly advocate violence.

Using history and stereotyping, you can usually tell if a person is more likely to commit a terrorist act or not. When their religion is as ingrained into their lives as it is, you can't ignore it. It's a part of them as much as wealth levels and education.

But wait... That's not politically correct. It's more important to spare the poor feelings of a few people than to try and keep our kids from dying. A shared mental happy face is better than preventing some freak from beheading a random innocent.

You fucking disgust me.

Last edited:
Okay. So what? Kick Christians out. Make it happen. Don't care. I'll vote for the bill.
Do you not understand English? In America we don't persecute people for their religious beliefs, and hopefully never will, your vote notwithstanding.

Funnily enough, this country was founded on Christianity, albeit a slightly different form than we have now. We don't have to ban any religion just because some people don't like "some guy in the clouds", but being an atheist is a religion of its own, so fuck you too.

When you look at recent events, compare them to 200 years ago, or 1200 years ago, in the light of what we're talking about, is that the muslim faith is all about physical and spiritual conquest. Convert or die. No, not every muslim is like that, there are the 50% that are welcoming to others and don't closely follow the koran. The 'diet' version if you will, and almost every last one of them live in a modern westernized place.

Acting on history and stereotyping, you can usually tell if a person is more likely to commit a terrorist act or not. When their religion is as ingrained into their lives as it is, you can't ignore it.

But wait... That's not politically correct. It's more important to spare the poor feelings of a few people than to try and keep our kids from dying. A shared mental happy face is better than preventing some freak from beheading a random innocent.

You fucking disgust me.
Your view of things is seriously skewed, and I can't imagine where you got your history lessons.

The vast majority of Muslims are living in peace with their non-Muslim neighbors, just like the vast majority of Christians.

It's the ones like you, with strong negative opinions of others based on their own wild ideas, that are the real danger.

Well, first of all, let me correct myself. Science is up for interpretation. However, this particular topic in the field of science isn't a debate to be had.

Men are more aggressive and physically stronger than women on average. That is a scientific fact.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28489322

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28488921

I am not referring to evolution as scientific fact, nor the theories of natural selection and its role in shaping testosterone production in the human male.

I am referring to your implication that evolution is destiny and ignoring the role of culture.

Obviously not all men are violent. Most men are not violent nor prone to committing violent crimes. However most violent acts are committed by men. Simply pointing to evolution is a gross oversimplification at best, but more likely it is an incomplete answer.

I am not referring to evolution as scientific fact, nor the theories of natural selection and its role in shaping testosterone production in the human male.

I am referring to your implication that evolution is destiny and ignoring the role of culture.

Obviously not all men are violent. Most men are not violent nor prone to committing violent crimes. However most violent acts are committed by men. Simply pointing to evolution is a gross oversimplification at best, but more likely it is an incomplete answer.

Well, "I don't know" is an acceptable answer, and society's influence is highly complex. So, there you go. I don't know and you don't know. Does anybody know? Who knows?

Do you not understand English? In America we don't persecute people for their religious beliefs, and hopefully never will, your vote notwithstanding.

Again, you are just fucking stupid. The reason I say "Kick Christians out" is because anytime I say anything about Islam, you counter with Christianity.

We have been fighting Christianity in this country for decades - gay marriage, abortion, gov't intervention in sex lives, etc. We are having an intellectual battle with Christians and we are winning now....

SO YOU WANT ISLAM TO COME IN?!

Instead of saying the obvious, which is that you are a fucking moron, I just agree with you and say to kick the Christians out. Whatever I need to say to isolate the argument on Islam.

You have this inability to understand that I'm trying to say that Muslim immigration will make our problems worse. You and I both agree that Christianity is bad. Okay. But you don't get that I'm trying to set Christians aside to make a point, which then you go back to "Well Christians are bad DUR"

The point - You're an idiot.

Are you saying that he didn't say it? I can assure you it is well documented.

I can also assure you that history is littered with female warmongers, from Boudica to Maggy Thatcher. They enjoyed a good war. Boudica and Joan of Arc led the men into battle. Maggy, of course, sat at home and watched while making sure that her son didn't get involved.

Last week in Britain three women were arrested and charged with preparing to carry out a terrorist act.

But no forget I said all that we all know that women are harmless little creatures who sit at home knitting and preparing the food for when their men folk stop fighting.

You're making my argument for me that men have emotional self control issues.

Ease up. No need to extrapolate to the extremes.

If you want to try to excuse 8.5 perpetrators of violent acts by pointing to the other 1.5, I'm just going to have to look at you and say "seriously?". Because that's seriously retarded.

Back