I want this!

Here is my dream summer place

On an Island in Lake of the Woods on the Canadian side in Whitefish Bay

3.jpg

I have a picture like that of George Clooneys place just down river from here, except his is perched on a rock about 80' above the water...nice joint

everybody says its his anyway...never seen him

I have a picture like that of George Clooneys place just down river from here, except his is perched on a rock about 80' above the water...nice joint

He could house more than 20 refugees in one of those.

George Clooney wasn't too happy when refugees started squatting on the grounds of his villa at Lake Cuomo.
This only a few weeks after he went on national TV criticizing europeans, that they don't give enough and don't take in more refugees.

Fucking hypochrite…

Here's what I don't understand: You get a big screen TV and park your ass 12 feet from it. Why not get an 8-inch screen and sit it on your lap?

With the distance that couch is at, I'd recommend the Sony XBR X850D ‑ 75" LED Smart TV ‑ 4K UltraHD.

a_sony_bevezeti_legjabb_ultimate_4k_hdr_tv_modelljeit_a_bravia_z_sorozatot-40b989-409f9f.jpg

That one looks bigger than it is, only 1600 sq feet, doubt George would be interested.

Nice spot though, Sioux Narrows, ON is about a 10 minute boat ride away.

Back