Cocks that would get you to take the plunge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Cow. There are some beautiful cocks here. Some are HUGE. I can't image trying to take that. Someone would need to be stretched out pretty good to take it. Love the thread. Thank you.

After viewing the photos on the last few pages.....

I guess I would'nt take the plunge. I understand the "big cock" aspect that seems to drive the imaginations of most of the posters on this thread, but for me, they just aren't appealing. It's actually the size of their huge organs, that douses the flame of lust that burns within me. I seek pleasure, not pain, such huge cocks are ill suited to provide anything but discomfort for me. Realistically, I have no use for such a cock. For me, a nice 5 inch circumcised cock, perhaps just a bit on the slender side, ... now that's something I could work with.

Yup

I guess I would'nt take the plunge. I understand the "big cock" aspect that seems to drive the imaginations of most of the posters on this thread, but for me, they just aren't appealing. It's actually the size of their huge organs, that douses the flame of lust that burns within me. I seek pleasure, not pain, such huge cocks are ill suited to provide anything but discomfort for me. Realistically, I have no use for such a cock. For me, a nice 5 inch circumcised cock, perhaps just a bit on the slender side, ... now that's something I could work with.

I take no delight in choking someone with my 6.5" cock. When I suck one, I love the head, and see no reason to deepthroat. One of my biggest delights was when my T girl praised my cock and how I used it fucking her.

Big cocks maybe aren't all that practical but they sure are beautiful to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back