To be cuddled to sleep

So it turns out this whole thread was a huge mistake.

I'm sorry.

Sorry to hear that. But you were seeking something and hopefully you can find what you were looking for somehow.

Clearly not here. I feel like an idiot after reading all these men talking about missing and needing affection. What the fuck made me think they weren't lying?

Clearly not here. I feel like an idiot after reading all these men talking about missing and needing affection. What the fuck made me think they weren't lying?

You were seeking something and thought people would be honest and sincere and treat your need with some respect and reciprocate in kind. But it didn't happen and makes you feel foolish. But you're not the fool and shouldn't feel that way!

You were seeking something and thought people would be honest and sincere and treat your need with some respect and reciprocate in kind. But it didn't happen and makes you feel foolish. But you're not the fool and shouldn't feel that way!

Not just once. So. Many. Times.

Every man. Ever.

Bitingmylip,
I ran across your post tonight. You've been feeling this way for over a year and a half now?! I'm so very sorry. One of your early posts said that you didn't want to talk about cuddling, you just wanted to cuddle. And in this last post you said that no one cares. Reading about your unmet need has broken my heart for you. I can't cuddle you with my body but maybe you can feel the warmth of my words and the caring in my heart. When you go to bed tonight, pull a warm cover over yourself, curl up, close your eyes and picture this man pulled up tight against your back with his arm around you, his hand on your tummy and his lips resting against the back of your neck. Feel his warm breath against your skin and let it sink into your heart. I care that you hurt and hope you find the touch you need very soon.

P.S.
I've lurked around the Bulletin Board for some time now, but haven't had the nerve to jump into a thread before now. I hope I haven't done anything wrong. If I have, I apologize.

Bitingmylip,
I ran across your post tonight. You've been feeling this way for over a year and a half now?! I'm so very sorry. One of your early posts said that you didn't want to talk about cuddling, you just wanted to cuddle. And in this last post you said that no one cares. Reading about your unmet need has broken my heart for you. I can't cuddle you with my body but maybe you can feel the warmth of my words and the caring in my heart. When you go to bed tonight, pull a warm cover over yourself, curl up, close your eyes and picture this man pulled up tight against your back with his arm around you, his hand on your tummy and his lips resting against the back of your neck. Feel his warm breath against your skin and let it sink into your heart. I care that you hurt and hope you find the touch you need very soon.

P.S.
I've lurked around the Bulletin Board for some time now, but haven't had the nerve to jump into a thread before now. I hope I haven't done anything wrong. If I have, I apologize.

Down boy - that description makes me hot - the get on your side of the bed type hot. Not really getting the cuddling feeling here.

Me too.

I love cuddling and touching (well, I love kissing and sex, too, to be honest) and don't get it here at home...

There are times where I feel very defeated and alone...

But I still can hope.

P.S.

Actually it was perfect. Made me cry.

So it turns out this whole thread was a huge mistake.

I'm sorry.

Never be sorry for wanting to matter. Never feel sorry for wanting to feel protected. Never feel sorry for wanting to know that someone is loving your heart and soul...not just your body.

There is a different feeling which takes place when one cuddles. It calms, it loves, it protects, it is at peace. Cuddling someone is in a sense, "home".

Do not, for one moment, be sorry that you shared your feelings and desire to be more than a physical body to be used or participate in sexual activity. There is so much more to you. You are perfectly right to want more.

I encourage you to keep trying. You never know when that one man who totally understands, will contact you. He may be preparing his heart as well...to cuddle another.

Jb:rose:

Never be sorry for wanting to matter. Never feel sorry for wanting to feel protected. Never feel sorry for wanting to know that someone is loving your heart and soul...not just your body.

There is a different feeling which takes place when one cuddles. It calms, it loves, it protects, it is at peace. Cuddling someone is in a sense, "home".

Do not, for one moment, be sorry that you shared your feelings and desire to be more than a physical body to be used or participate in sexual activity. There is so much more to you. You are perfectly right to want more.

I encourage you to keep trying. You never know when that one man who totally understands, will contact you. He may be preparing his heart as well...to cuddle another.

Jb:rose:

Trying.

So hard.

So tired.

Are there men out there who truly enjoy cuddling? The let me fall asleep in your arms cuddle, with my head on your chest, listening to your heart beat as if it was making a lullaby just for me? Sigh. Such a lovely fantasy.

Back