Favorite Pussy Type ....part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ocs03eG83X1v0gaawo1_1280.jpg

I enjoy seeing how many like the "bigger lips" on a woman. I have some myself and always felt a little self conscious about them. Pair them with my sensitive clit that swells at the lightest touch- let's just say it takes a delicate hand to work my goods.

if you would let your fotos online, i could judge about your pussy, i guess she is beautiful, but never see her

I enjoy seeing how many like the "bigger lips" on a woman. I have some myself and always felt a little self conscious about them. Pair them with my sensitive clit that swells at the lightest touch- let's just say it takes a delicate hand to work my goods.

I once edited a series of stories about a woman who felt very self-conscious about her "curtains" but was persuaded that the men who were turned off by them weren't worth her time. She found some female lovers who loved her just the way she was. Eventually she found a few men who felt the same way.

When I edited the story, I wondered about how many women felt that bigger lips were a liability, since I never felt that way about them myself. IIRC, there was a woman who posted here that her labia risked being chafed painfully when she was bike riding, so maybe it's a bigger problem for women than I thought.

I once edited a series of stories about a woman who felt very self-conscious about her "curtains" but was persuaded that the men who were turned off by them weren't worth her time. She found some female lovers who loved her just the way she was. Eventually she found a few men who felt the same way.

When I edited the story, I wondered about how many women felt that bigger lips were a liability, since I never felt that way about them myself. IIRC, there was a woman who posted here that her labia risked being chafed painfully when she was bike riding, so maybe it's a bigger problem for women than I thought.

There may be some truth to this. In the equestrian circles, there has been some discussion about the "chaffing problem" in regard to large lipped women. Not that anyone is interested in doing anything about it other than discussion about ways to minimise the effects. Needless to say it leads to some highly amusing conversations.

There may be some truth to this. In the equestrian circles, there has been some discussion about the "chaffing problem" in regard to large lipped women. Not that anyone is interested in doing anything about it other than discussion about ways to minimise the effects. Needless to say it leads to some highly amusing conversations.

The biggest problem with "meat curtains" is that they really can get in the way during intercourse. My very first lover was a perfect beauty in every other way but she had a major overgrowth of tissue. No matter how I tried to enter her it caused her excruciating pain. She blamed my inexperience, dumped me, got involved with an older man, went through the same thing the first time they tried to have intercourse, tried to make up for not being able to drain him that way by becoming an expert at oral pleasuring during several months together but got dumped by him anyway when he found another woman who could go both oral and vaginal routes to major pleasure. Then she used her perfect looking body to do a lot of nude modeling that helped her raise money for surgery to remove all of the extra tissue. The surgeon must have severed nerve connections to her clitoris because she was a total dud (except for her oral skills) during the time when we got back together.

The biggest problem with "meat curtains" is that they really can get in the way during intercourse.

You have what you are born with and unless there was a valid medical reason, I would never advocate for a surgical option.

My very first lover was a perfect beauty in every other way but she had a major overgrowth of tissue. No matter how I tried to enter her it caused her excruciating pain. She blamed my inexperience, dumped me, got involved with an older man, went through the same thing the first time they tried to have intercourse, tried to make up for not being able to drain him that way by becoming an expert at oral pleasuring during several months together but got dumped by him anyway when he found another woman who could go both oral and vaginal routes to major pleasure.

How tragic...

Then she used her perfect looking body to do a lot of nude modeling that helped her raise money for surgery to remove all of the extra tissue. The surgeon must have severed nerve connections to her clitoris because she was a total dud (except for her oral skills) during the time when we got back together.

I hope she sued her surgeon for doing a hack job on her.

I hope she sued her surgeon for doing a hack job on her.

No, she just went on to her next surgery. She could rival Joan Rivers and Michael Jackson for having the largest number of modifications to her body and face. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back