"Go to" Video Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why I like this take two

Deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
/www.xvideos.com/video23512228/blond_big_titted_milf_masturbating_in_car

this one makes me rock hard instantly. Don't know why. I always love women who are real and like fucking themselves

Holy fuck balls, and I thought I'd seen it all....

Yeah I luv her body type the arch of her back the real & pure orgasm she has & talks about. Yeah Im a sucker for a woman masturbating & even If I dont see any body parts Beautiful Agony & Histerical Literature (on Youtube...... YES youtube) are some of my favorites

http://www.xvideos.com/video119702/wife_fucks_her_husband_-_holly_halston

Ran across this one last night. I remember it from more than 10 years ago! I lost countless loads to it, partly because I'm a cum junky, and love to be fucked by a hot woman with a strapon. Fuck!

This is one of my favorites too! Love how she fucks him and they end up sharing a cum kiss at the end. It was pretty forward for the time and one I used to show my wife what I wanted her to do to me when we started experimenting. Needless to say, she took the hint and has done this many times and ways since!

A teaser, but nice.

Kinda trying to figure out just what kind of a room she was in -- looked like portable housing ???

Dunno, but she's sure cute in cut-offs.

fuckin' dressing room; Target or somewhere...

Damn, that gloryhole vid was awesome. Sent me straight to edging...one more vid like that...gunna explode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back