Please help me get rid of my online troll/stalker

Just put them on ignore and let it go. It's good practice for other aspects of life.
If you can't do that, just flipping them around or weirding them out. Also good practice.

Just put them on ignore and let it go. It's good practice for other aspects of life.
If you can't do that, just flipping them around or weirding them out. Also good practice.

I'm actually not like this in real life, I'm pretty good at conflict management as unbelievable as it might sound, given my behavior here. :eek: But IRL I only had to deal with a 1:1, and this online group thing kind of threw me off.

I will leave the thread now, actually.
Thanks for pointing it out, cause I got caught up in my pattern again.

Any bets on when the samosa rapist will strike again? Talk about being a drama queer! " this forum has consumed my life, giraffes, gifs!!! Et al" what a fucking lunatic!

As tiresome as hash can be with the attention posts and/or threads the hash trollers are equally tedious. The constant poking is boring. It's not clever or witty to what reads like kicking a horse. A dead horse.

From the time you joined this forum and started having issues with certain posters, you were advised to use the handy-dandy ignore feature. That was about a year ago. You threw hissy fits about it then, and nothing has changed.

One whole year, and you are still incapable of actually using the ignore feature.

You also fail to see that your continued participation and interactions with those who troll you just keeps it all in motion.

I know how you like to put it in the same category as people saying "she was asking for it" in abuse cases, but that's just a cheap ploy for sympathy. The difference here is that you have the power to ignore people here, and to stop responding to people that you find creepy. You are not being forced to do anything against your will.

As tiresome as hash can be with the attention posts and/or threads the hash trollers are equally tedious. The constant poking is boring. It's not clever or witty to what reads like kicking a horse. A dead horse.

Are you pist?

I'm actually not like this in real life, I'm pretty good at conflict management as unbelievable as it might sound, given my behavior here. :eek: But IRL I only had to deal with a 1:1, and this online group thing kind of threw me off.

I will leave the thread now, actually.
Thanks for pointing it out, cause I got caught up in my pattern again.

Yes, it happens to me too sometimes, you pick the leader or the worst one, and deal with them, then it's easier to pick off the rest ;)

This also goes for when a gang of thugs with baseball bats comes around your car, try and drive straight toward or into the leader.

Online is much easier than in real life because you can just put people on ignore or walk away if need be.

From the time you joined this forum and started having issues with certain posters, you were advised to use the handy-dandy ignore feature. That was about a year ago. You threw hissy fits about it then, and nothing has changed.

One whole year, and you are still incapable of actually using the ignore feature.

You also fail to see that your continued participation and interactions with those who troll you just keeps it all in motion.

I know how you like to put it in the same category as people saying "she was asking for it" in abuse cases, but that's just a cheap ploy for sympathy. The difference here is that you have the power to ignore people here, and to stop responding to people that you find creepy. You are not being forced to do anything against your will.

*nods head in agreement*

And, if someone IS on iggy - don't mention their name or bring them up in a post unless you want their attention. It's really pretty simple. If you don't want to be bullied, don't give them the power to bully you. Don't let what they say or do matter. This is the internet, they cannot affect your daily life unless you allow it.

*nods head in agreement*

And, if someone IS on iggy - don't mention their name or bring them up in a post unless you want their attention. It's really pretty simple. If you don't want to be bullied, don't give them the power to bully you. Don't let what they say or do matter. This is the internet, they cannot affect your daily life unless you allow it.

This forum has consumed his life, he already admitted it. He can't help himself, he needs help and this thread was just another cry for attention. He needed to see 2 or 3 people say nice things to him, he doesn't really want anything to change because this forum fills the void in his life now that he is in Aus and his mother and aunty are still in Pakistan.

...and get a fucking clue. Within the next couple of minutes I can, if I choose, use over a hundred different IP addresses through an anonymous server. If they're persistent, banning accounts or banning IP addresses doesn't do a blessed thing.

The ignore button is your friend. Example: I haven't seen one of your posts in years until it was quoted and I decided to reply. That's the beauty of ignore, I can pick and choose what I want to see or respond to.

That being said, to the OP: We as a group can't (or shouldn't) do this for you. Why? Because the next time you get a little butt hurt, the next time you get all spun up about something that should be ignored is just around the corner. Suck it up and ignore the asshole (if that's what s/he is). If you can't, then I would suggest therapy. And FYI, I'm not being an asshole, I'm just stating the obvious. Use it, ignore it, it makes no never mind to me.

Comshaw

IP addresses can easily be changed and people can also use proxy servers and VPN's.

But the MAC address of your physical computer cannot be changed.

IP addresses can easily be changed and people can also use proxy servers and VPN's.

But the MAC address of your physical computer cannot be changed.

Yes it can. It takes about three clicks of the mouse.

But it's all over now.
Hash is in a good place.
Praise be to James for his healing touch.
Hash is going to start a garden, learn to cook, and get some cats.
Makes me feel all cuddly inside.
Goodbye Hashy!
We'll miss you

But it's all over now.
Hash is in a good place.
Praise be to James for his healing touch.
Hash is going to start a garden, learn to cook, and get some cats.
Makes me feel all cuddly inside.
Goodbye Hashy!
We'll miss you

You had a good thing going, your legacy was cemented, and then you decided to pull a Michael Jordan and come back and play with the Wizards.

This is what happens when you get a big head.

Back