Introducing my lovely wife to the site

Hi, I'm new here and hoping to join you in your fun. I hope you enjoy our efforts

A little bit about my lady. She has past the 50 mark and as you will see from her photos likes to read on holiday, go for a dip in the pool and enjoy the views from the hotel balcony

Nice I would love to suck and bite that nipple

Hi, I'm new here and hoping to join you in your fun. I hope you enjoy our efforts

A little bit about my lady. She has past the 50 mark and as you will see from her photos likes to read on holiday, go for a dip in the pool and enjoy the views from the hotel balcony

She's stunning - all soft and curvy and very sexy

She's got it

Beauty is another characteristic that needs to be mentioned, very sexy beauty in fact.:rose:

Some of my favorite things, nudity and reading a good book

Beautiful :rose:

Thanks

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated..... Cheers

Last edited:
Gran Canaria

Used to love going to Gran Canaria in the early 90's. The view was fabulous

Attachments

• 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 2
Back