Braless Women In Public

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has happened to me, but not like that. (Think ice cold supermarket on a very hot day.) I do wish I could have observed the face of the woman's dining companion. Watching him strain to not ogle would have been entertaining.

Yeah that's usually what gives the poor boys away - when they can't make eye contact! :)

That can happen to the best of us. I see it happen at work all the time this time of year. A woman who isn't staying at our hotel comes to one of our restaurants or clubs dressed to impress, takes her coat off and viola! It happens to me too. :eek: I think it's the weight of a heavy coat slipping over the slippery fabric of your dress that can make it happen. Most of the time, like the woman in your story, I don't even know unless someone tells me! :)

this is the best i can come up with...

36e28ce016c4deaf7c9af214fcf7ca95.jpg

this is the best i can come up with...

36e28ce016c4deaf7c9af214fcf7ca95.jpg

That's pretty much exactly what I was talking about Crash. Looks like she got to a red carpet event in January, handed coat to her assistant and faced the cameras completely unaware.

"Uhh ... why so many pictures guys? I'm only a business manager."

That's pretty much exactly what I was talking about Crash. Looks like she got to a red carpet event in January, handed coat to her assistant and faced the cameras completely unaware.

She's gorgeous

And I kind of know the feeling, except with erections and skinny jeans

Lol. Love your scenario

Please tell me she ordered tacos because she's trying to send other girls a signal! :devil:

That can happen to the best of us. I see it happen at work all the time this time of year. A woman who isn't staying at our hotel comes to one of our restaurants or clubs dressed to impress, takes her coat off and viola! It happens to me too. :eek: I think it's the weight of a heavy coat slipping over the slippery fabric of your dress that can make it happen. Most of the time, like the woman in your story, I don't even know unless someone tells me! :)

I need to stay in your hotel next time I'm in Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back