Timberlake stutters when asked about bulge.

one_gr8_guy

Really Experienced
According to CBS when asked about the bulge in the back of his pants he was reduced to a stuttering idiot.

one_gr8_guy said:
According to CBS when asked about the bulge in the back of his pants he was reduced to a stuttering idiot.

Reduced? I thought that whole genre WERE stuttering idiots...

one_gr8_guy said:
respond.jpg

We all know damn well what caused that bulge!

*singing* He saw Janet's titty! Don't it look so pretty?

Shit! I got home at 10:15pm just in time to watch the panthers tie the game. That last minute field goal was spectacular. It's cool to see New England win. I rememeber that time they got their asses handed to them in that 46-10 loss to "Da Bears". I wasn't rooting for them then, but I was this time.

How come they didn't mention this hit on George Michael' Sports Machine? You know, the straight sportscaster?

KindaKinky said:
We all know damn well what caused that bulge!

*singing* He saw Janet's titty! Don't it look so pretty?

Shit! I got home at 10:15pm just in time to watch the panthers tie the game. That last minute field goal was spectacular. It's cool to see New England win. I rememeber that time they got their asses handed to them in that 46-10 loss to "Da Bears". I wasn't rooting for them then, but I was this time.

How come they didn't mention this hit on George Michael' Sports Machine? You know, the straight sportscaster?

I don't know about you KK, but I bulge in the front.

Originally posted by ShamelessFlirt
I don't know about you KK, but I bulge in the front.

I missed the half time show. He didn't bulge in front? :confused:

Janet and him already hit it.

She looked looked like she wanted seconds, the way she was grabbing him.

KindaKinky said:
I missed the half time show. He didn't bulge in front? :confused:

I missed it as well, I was going by the opening post ...

one_gr8_guy said:

kitiara said:
Janet and him already hit it.

She looked looked like she wanted seconds, the way she was grabbing him.

Somebody please explain the allure of Justin Timberlake.

What? You mean, the other one FINALLY dropped? :D

I don't know why anyone's surprised: Janet's been making guys go through puberty for years now! *heh heh heh!*:devil:

Back