where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't cum very often but my last one was all over my belly and hand while my wife watched. She was wore out from trying to suck me off. She doesn't suck me much anymore and so she is out of practice. Suck muscles are weak.
The last one I received was in my mouth right afterI swallowed the first guy's load.

right across my belly and tits. I was laying on my back using a bullet on myself as my husband straddled my hips. I loved watching him jerk himself off on top of me.

Her legs were spread wide and i was thrusting deep, i tried to hold back but she made sure i came and hard too, deep in her delicious, hot ,pussy. Then i licked her clean. Yummy!

In my hand and that went in my mouth!

Good for you! I always have intentions on doing this, but once it's in my palm I lose the urge and just put it down the drain. The only time I can go through with it is when I jerk it off straight into my mouth.

In my hand and that went in my mouth!

I'd say about half the time I do this. Although it's more a lap it up and savor the flavor. But then as others observe, the other times it ends up down the drain.

Good for you! I always have intentions on doing this, but once it's in my palm I lose the urge and just put it down the drain. The only time I can go through with it is when I jerk it off straight into my mouth.

Not as limber as I used to be. Tried this a couple of times, usually it ends up everywhere else but into my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back