What's your current hairstyle?

You could maybe do the 'half of your face thing' others have done, smoove.

Yeah maybe I'll just do that. Rainshine seems like she is trustworthy, so maybe I'll just pm her a face pic or something. If she really wants to see me.

I have this amazing stylist who is super high level. She does NYFW every year and used to be one of the heads of an international cosmetics brand. More recently she settled down, opened a little tiny shop in a little tiny mountain town, and all she does is cut hair.

Below the collarbones slightly, thinned out at the bottom so it doesn't get too heavy, with very very limited layering close to my face. She says the models use it because it can be pulled up or left down and all your hair will fit into a tight bun or a layered ponytail. It's perfect for me because all my hair easily tucks into a riding helmet, but it's also really easy to style down with a round brush and a hair dryer.

My hair is stick straight naturally and very dark brown.

I tell her to make me look like a marine. She does not listen and cuts it her own way.

I did not know you were a marine!!

looool

My 'do should be the new official stylage for the Marine Corp. I would pay money to see a bunch of muscled dudes going into battle with their hair up in little hair buns.

Same high fade I've had for 13 years.

It's the standard.

I suppose the only military standard I haven't kept is shaving......only once a day with a pair of clippers. No more razor 2-3x a day.

I had a cute bowl cut that I slicked back with gel and let strands fall forward for a while. Now it's getting too long. My hair is in that awkward stage where it's too long to control, but not long enough to keep back in a ponytail. I keep the underside trimmed close all the time. I think I'm going to start putting it in tiny braids after I wash it every night.

Back