If you could sit down with your child(ren).....

Remind me again, Ish, how many of your kids actually survived to adulthood?

Just the one, right?

burn_zps9271897e.jpg

If you could sit down with your child(ren).....
and give them the best advice you've learned from life..........what would it be?

You can respond with one-liners if you choose, but I think life's a little more complicated than that.

Ishmael

Both my kids are grown. One is 37 the other 34. The advice and wisdom I imparted to them was by action rather then words, observation of me rather then me telling them.

But if I had to put it in words.......

Be true to who you are, always. Never try to change who you are for someone else, but never be afraid to grow either. The only person you HAVE to live with is you. True friends, lovers and mates will like you for who you are.

Listen more then you talk.

Develop a strong work ethic. Most things aren't free, you have to work for what you want. Set your sites, roll up your sleeves and get to it.

Walk the talk. Don't be two faced. If the opinion comes out your mouth, be ready to live it.

Be flexible, polite and nonjudgmental, until you draw a line. Never draw that line until you are sure you are ready to stand fast on it. Once you do, never, ever backup, no matter the consequence or the damage taken NEVER back off.

Tell your mate, your children and grand children you love them on a regular basis.

Smile and laugh when ever you have the chance. Life is both tough and fun, so enjoy the fun when you can.

There are a million ways to die, but (to borrow a phrase from the movies) you can't live in fear.

'nuff said

Comshaw

Are you high right now?

Fucking n00b. Who the fuck do you think you're speaking to?

You won't last here very long if you carry on like this, I guarantee it.

Not you.

She's an instigator, she's always accusing people of being toxic and mean.
Be quiet, so I can pinch those little bird cheeks. :D

What Rob said was toxic you fucking moron.

And you are toxic insulting people, did I even attack you? You don't know the background story. Don't call me a moron, chickenhead. I don't think you even want to try it. Bitch, you are on ignore.

#1. Choose your mate for life wisely. If you do he/she will be your partner and of infinite value as you make your way through the minefield of life. Choose unwisely and you're going to learn a very expensive lesson.

Ishmael

then get drunk and call her a whore?

Yeah. Like I did an image search and I just couldn't wrap my head around it for some reason. Maybe narcissism? But like, the dysphoria and all; would you still use your pre-op genitals like... at all? Like how do you sex how does that work? I just couldn't get it. Not in a 'I'm being a dick: how do you even have sex" kind of way, but in a "I genuinely am confused and feel like a dumbass".

The M2F would still have her pre op genitals intact so she would still have a dick. Basically a sexy woman with a dick grinding on a cis woman.

Last edited:
making fun of someone's dead baby is toxic and mean.

I wasn't referring to his stillborn child.

Father of the Year Ish let his other young son ride a dirtbike without a helmet. Darwinism ensued, and the herd was duly thinned.

Mighty fine responsible parenting there, Ish.

making fun of someone's dead baby is toxic and mean.

He wasn't making fun of his dead baby. He was making a point on his pontification of other people's parenting and this little cunt of a poster is going to dig into my throat when I wasn't speaking to her.

Oh shut up. You are such an instigator.

Little girl, when you have been here 12 yrs, you might have some inkling of an idea what an instigator is; and I'm not one. I do speak my mind, and Rob knows this about me. So does anyone else who has been here more than 6 months.

Back