Cunninglus

Cunnilingus? Oh Yes!!

The sight of those folds of flesh unfolding like the petals of a flower, opening to show the soft pink within and the glistening pearl nestled beneath the flesh. The scent as one draws closer, musky and arousing, more nuanced than any parfume Fragonard can hope to create. The touch, of hands on inner thighs, of lips to labia, of tongue to furrow, soft and wet, yielding and resisting, and the tautened globe of the clitoris. The taste, sublimely shading from a mild acridity to a full bodied alkaline, more nuanced than an oak-aged single malt. And the sound! Oh! The Sound! An ethereal chorus of crescendo and decrescendo, arpeggio and glissando, peals of pleasure at staccato tonguing, reverberating in a climax of stringsbrasswindpwercussion cascading into rhythmic aftertones...
Cunnilingus? Oh yes! For me. For her. For us...
OH

HOLY

FUCK...

Yes pleeeeeeeeeease :devil: :D :devil:

any husband or bf has had eating pussy experiences when the wife is doing something else with clothes on, or even talking to people, and no one knows she is enjoying it and almost orgasm.

For me, pleasuring my woman is the biggest turn on! I love using my lips and fingers and tongue (and whatever else she wants me to use) to make her writhe in pure extasy!!

Cunnilingus as a down payment, obligation, or payback…

Unfortunately a great many woman have had such unsatisfying experiences with cunnilingus that they either have developed distaste for it or great reluctance. Many of these women have written of this here over the years I've been around. I have no idea what is wrong with the men--if you won't put your mouth on it, why would you put your cock in it?

A woman once told me that in her experience most men would lick her but that it was more as down payment or to satisfy expectations. She said that it was abundantly clear that they did not care for it making her exceedingly uncomfortable. (I shouldn't but...she also said, "obviously you reeeeaaaally looove it!" I treasure that still.)

When I was recently asked if I was going to return the favor for a little licking tease...I had no clue he had done me a favor. He said only went down on me to ensure that I’d reciprocate, but he really didn't like being down there. I was at a loss for words….I wanted to ask, “Whyyyy did you dooo something you don’t like?”

Why would you ever feel obligated? You’re not obligated….just move along! Let’s not waste each other’s time! Besides, why do you need to ask me to reciprocate something you probably couldn't stop me from doing in the first place?

On the flip side, my cutie cyber buddy just now said, “I’d love 48 hours to do whatever I want with you..44 would be eating you.” Adorable! I am all smiles!

I admit I love 2 have my pussy licked & sucked BUT I have a problem - hub says he loves 2 but he doesn't do it nearly often enough & then complains it's me that won't let him (hhmmm....usually after I've stated the obvious THEN he wants 2).
My online dom claims he loves 2 eat pussy & tells me all the ways he will - which sounds a hell of alot better than the little bit of licking I get about once every 6 to 8 weeks.

I guess it's like sucking/eating cock - I love 2 but I suppose there r women that don't. My dom tells me I have 2 ask 4 it as men need 2 know - your opinion: ladies do u have 2 ask? men do u wait 2 b asked?

I love performing oral sex! I love eating pussy almost as much as I love sucking cock. I have spent close to an hour with my mouth glued to my wife's crotch licking, slurping and biting her delicious pussy, bringing her to multiple orgasms until she's begging me to stop while still forcing my head down between her thighs! I've told her that I have always enjoyed going down on my girlfriends and I also admitted that I frequently used to suck my best friend's big cock as a teenager. She doesn't know that I still suck cock any time I get the chance.

I'm like a lot of the other lads. I enjoy giving oral more than intercourse itself a lot of the time. I feel like I can play a pussy like an instrument with a combination of mouth and hands. I simply love clits and g spots. I will give oral in any position I can reach and love to have a woman straddle my face and let her dictate her pace to change things up.

A woman would be very lucky to have you as a partner with all of that passion and enthusiasm :kiss: :devil:

I have to say, I absolutely love eating a woman's pussy! Being in control of making a woman rithe in pleasure the way oral does. Being responsible for a woman loosing control the way oral does. The mental picture makes me hard just thinking about it.
My favorite thing is to have a woman straddle my head and lower her pussy down and ride my face and tongue like she riding my cock. Being able to reach up and caress and play with her tits and hard nipples.

Making a woman cum this way is so satisfying. Unfortunately my wife isn't into letting me do this. Actually, she's not much into sex at all anymore. If there's any women in or around Utah that would like to help each other out. Let me know.

Going Down...

I'm also the kind of guy that, if I had to choose between intercourse and cunnilingus, I'd choose cunnilingus.

I too would pick cunnilingus over fucking. Seriously I go crazy if I don't get to do it!
I've actually cum from giving cunnilingus

Actually what makes a lengthy night of pleasuring is licking till she needs cock , then fucking till your about to cum & then back to licking & repeating the procedure over & over again

Oh yes, the pussy. It begs to be bathed, anus to clitoral hood. I like to tongue fuck a woman and rub her clit back and forth with my nose. Roll my tongue in a U and cradle the clitoris Jilling her off. The flavors are so good -- from the first sweetness all the way through to the slightly bitter orgasm -- unless she squirts. Then it's all watered down to sweetness. No finer brew was ever tasted that can beat a woman's ejaculate.

Now I'm hungry. :p

"No finer brew was ever tasted that can beat a woman's ejaculate."

That's just ever so slightly too broad. As a woman told me in describing her appreciation for the taste of (male) ejaculate, "I wouldn't want an ice cream of that flavor, but I do like it." Despite my appreciation for her assessment, I personally would like a distillate redolent of ripe woman that I could carry in my pocket (eliminating ice cream obviously) for appreciation as needed. On the other hand, there are a great many outstanding brews in addition to my personal favorites Lagavulin or a pricey white burgundy that provide wonderful rewards in proper context (you shouldn't mix cunnilingus with malt; it'd burn her epithelium leaving you more than a bit dry as 'twere; however, I did once share the beauties of Courvoisier...;indeed to the woman who asked about the best wine with cunnilingus, I think the burgundy is appropriate...)

Otherwise your descriptions (as well as some others') made me hungry, too.

After thought: should you be able to find a crispy gewurtztraminer (I'm sure to get killed on my spelling here), that'd be good too....

Last edited:
I have to say, I absolutely love eating a woman's pussy! Being in control of making a woman rithe in pleasure the way oral does. Being responsible for a woman loosing control the way oral does. The mental picture makes me hard just thinking about it.
My favorite thing is to have a woman straddle my head and lower her pussy down and ride my face and tongue like she riding my cock. Being able to reach up and caress and play with her tits and hard nipples.

Making a woman cum this way is so satisfying. Unfortunately my wife isn't into letting me do this. Actually, she's not much into sex at all anymore. If there's any women in or around Utah that would like to help each other out. Let me know.

Mmmmmmm. I have to say that this has been the single biggest surprise that I read about since joining lit. It has been the biggest eye opener for me in the past 1 1/2 yrs; the fact that so many men love giving oral. It had always just been my assumption that men felt it a chore! Not from any message I've gotten from any partners, just my assumptions that it would be unpleasant. So I appreciate all of you men who have enlightened me on this issue. I wish I lived closer to Utah!! :D

Mmmmmmm. I have to say that this has been the single biggest surprise that I read about since joining lit. It has been the biggest eye opener for me in the past 1 1/2 yrs; the fact that so many men love giving oral. It had always just been my assumption that men felt it a chore! Not from any message I've gotten from any partners, just my assumptions that it would be unpleasant. So I appreciate all of you men who have enlightened me on this issue. I wish I lived closer to Utah!! :D

A chore?! Heck no, while of course having my cock in her pussy is wonderful, I feel I get to experience the beauty, wonderful textures, every sweet aspect, so much more through eating her than by fucking. Although oral most times leads on to intercourse, for me the oral stage, licking, kissing, and sucking on that pussy is the most intimate and rewarding stage of the session, and a love making session where I don't get to give oral, never seems quite complete.

Nothing better then to please a woman by eating her out....that point when the build up take hold and her legs clamp on to my head and it just squirts and she has the best felling of the climax is pleasure enough for me.

You should look again at the post at the top of the page. You also should consider that the population of Lit is not representative of the population as a whole. Finally, in any thread such as this or even a "favorite pussy thread," invariably some feel compelled to write or subscribe to the sentiment "so long as she/it is clean*." That suggests somewhat less than the whole hearted endorsement you see. While I don't wish to question the godliness of cleanliness, I can't recall a woman feeling it necessary to qualify her fellating propensities.

While I agree that cunnilingus is (as is analingus) the most exquisitely intimate act and I unqualifiedly love sharing a woman's come this way, not all males do.

Enjoy those who enjoy you unreservedly...

*Where DO they find all these dirty women??!!!!----LEAD ME TO 'EM!

Utah?!--with all its conservative oppression? Come to DC, secret agent woman; just don't kill me when you're done with me.

Last edited:
appreciation

Thank you-cause I had to wonder if I was requesting too much!! I keep myself clean so I don't believe that is the issue in our bedroom. He still loves to tease me & tell me how much he wants it, but yet it doesn't happen. As I stated earlier, I feel lucky to get it once every 4 to 8 weeks. It's just not his thing and I have to accept that and not feel so disappointed when it doesn't happen. Thanks again for all your input!

Your initial comment reminded of a line I loved from the US version of Dragon Tattoo. At an early point Salander is quizzed about her surveillance of the publisher and says, “…on whom he performs cunnilingus but not enough in my opinion.” Lovely and enjoyed it; 'course that's fiction...

Have to add this from long ago communications with friend since departed:

Your description of why you like semen and sucking cock (part taboo ... part just naughty ... part pleasure [on {her} part] ... part pleasure [on his part]) are similar to what I feel about kissing pussy. It has been taboo, certainly is naughty; and I get to put my face right up to her pussy, to see that which is hidden, almost forbidden even to the artists. As important is appreciating her pleasure. With my lips and tongue I can explore and taste the many textures and flavors; I can inhale deeply the smell that is uniquely woman. As I kiss her, I can feel her responses even as I hear them; I can taste her as she becomes more aroused and feel the slick wetness of her in my mouth. When she comes, I am pressed to her pussy and ass reveling in her contractions and fluid response. Almost I am a part of her. And of course, I am tremendously excited doing this and ache for release but cheerfully would postpone it in order to keep kissing her in this most intimate manner.

Most of the men that I have been with seem to go down on me, seemingly out of a sense of obligation for lack of a better work. Like they expect that to get me to suck on their cock, they have to lick my pussy. Not all of course. I had one lover back in college who loved to go down on me and lick and eat my pussy until he drove me into orgasmic bliss :D We spent many hours 69ing and couldn't get enough of eating one another. Now I'm lucky if I can barely have an orgasm before he either wants me to suck on his cock or he wants to start fucking me. No wonder I masturbate so much :(

Most of the men that I have been with seem to go down on me, seemingly out of a sense of obligation for lack of a better work. Like they expect that to get me to suck on their cock, they have to lick my pussy. Not all of course. I had one lover back in college who loved to go down on me and lick and eat my pussy until he drove me into orgasmic bliss :D We spent many hours 69ing and couldn't get enough of eating one another. Now I'm lucky if I can barely have an orgasm before he either wants me to suck on his cock or he wants to start fucking me. No wonder I masturbate so much :(

Like the guy at the top said, I think your experiences are typical, regrettably. Also, his later comment seemed accurate from the women I've known. Wish I could've known you in grad school after your college lover.......

Last edited:

DITTO!

I can't believe some of the comments from the ladies here!
I think eating pussy is one of the best things ever invented. I have cum myself just by eating pussy (What a mess).
Nothing is better for me than to hear her cum...again and again.

Oh hell yea!!!

LOVE IT!!!!
It's so personal and intimate. It is a primal need in me sometimes, like food and air. Lol
I love to place her on her back, legs splayed, pussy gaped open and take my time exploring her folds with my tongue and fingers. I like to tease her, and lick and suck her nub while my fingers rub her G spot. I like to feel her building, tensing, and moaning towards her release. Then I like to ease off and lay my head on her thigh, watching her catch her breath, easing on down from her plateau. So erotic!!
We may talk for a few minutes, or be silent sometimes. I will do this until she can't cum anymore, and is TOTALLY satisfied.
I can't imagine not doing this regularly. :)

Back