Justice for Trayvon??

The juvenile is dead so I'm going to conclude that the adult who volunteered to patrol his neighborhood with a gun should have been the responsible party.

And when that wife shows up at the hospital with a black eye do you also conclude she did something to deserve it?

Maybe she followed him?

Physical violence as a response to none physical violence is either wrong or it isn't.
You seem to think its ok if provoked. I'm sure those abused kids and wife's everywhere provoke it.

And when that wife shows up at the hospital with a black eye do you also conclude she did something to deserve it?

Maybe she followed him?

Physical violence as a response to none physical violence is either wrong or it isn't.
You seem to think its ok if provoked. I'm sure those abused kids and wife's everywhere provoke it.

Fail.

Just because something is described here doesn't mean it happened in reality.

We're talking about Seminole County. It's about as right wing as you can get. Who would they pressure?

I'm up for discussing it. What actual proof do you have that specific politicians or elected officials were pressured?

I see your name in posts all over this thread, which leads me to presume you have read posts by others. Some of them include quotes from the POTUS demanding an investigation, which would be taken by anybody with any sense to mean a trial of the shooter for murder.

ETA: Here are other examples, including a declaration by a FL congresswoman that Z is a murder who should be prosecuted.
http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-...08,d.cGE&fp=ed9dc457b617ee1d&biw=1518&bih=627

Last edited:
I see your name in posts all over this thread, which leads me to presume you have read posts by others. Some of them include quotes from the POTUS demanding an investigation, which would be taken by anybody with any sense to mean a trial of the shooter for murder.

Hearsay by definition is not proof.

The fact is when Trayvon committed a felony on Zimmerman's nose, under Florida law when that happened he became a legal candidate for deadly force. You can't point to a single piece of evidence that Zimmerman assaulted Trayvon in any way that would justify his response.

The adult with the gun accepted the responsibility as neighborhood watch. Like a lot of people, he has changed his mind about his responsibility after the fact.

Maybe she followed him?

and this is why I don't usually bother anymore.

Once again, a cornered wingnut invokes "Reverend Al and Jessie", the hallowed bogeymen of the whackadoodle right.

Next Conveniently Dropped Negro Celebrity Name up...Chris Rock!

"B-b-buh-but Chris Rock uses the n-word s-so-so WHY CAN'T I??????"

*insert white tears from stripped entitlement/privilege here*

tumblr_moeb0sgpPT1sob5nno1_400.gif

I know this is a silly question but I'll ask it anyway.

How does anyone know that it wasn't zimmerman who grabbed the kid first thinking he was a tough guy and he'd hold the kid until the cops arrived?

Some people are taking zimmy's words as if god wrote them himself.

Zimmy was trayvons judge, jury and executioner and you idiots are lapping up his every word. Some of you are even upset that there's even a trial.

Instead of trying to look 'outside the box' , you spend all your time and energy vilifying a dead teenager. A smear tactic since day one.

Maybe someday one of your children will be shot and we can discuss pictures of them giving the finger and assume that they deserved to die. That would be fun.

How does anyone know that it wasn't zimmerman who grabbed the kid first thinking he was a tough guy and he'd hold the kid until the cops arrived?

Zimmy was trayvons judge, jury and executioner and you idiots are lapping up his every word. Some of you are even upset that there's even a trial.

Instead of trying to look 'outside the box' , you spend all your time and energy vilifying a dead teenager. A smear tactic since day one.

Maybe someday one of your children will be shot and we can discuss pictures of them giving the finger and assume that they deserved to die. That would be fun.

Didn't one of Ishy's sons bite the bullet?

Or so I hear. I dunno if he was shot or nothin', but...he's six feet under, right?

Since this thread and its OP was so considerate of the justice for a murdered black American teenager, I thought I'd bring it up for correlation's sake.

Nail meet hammer. This post is close to the whole point. All we now is Zimmerman followed him. Travon was seen on top beating him. So we are left to circumstantial evidence to determine who initiated violence. The vast majority of which points to Martin.

Nail meet hammer. This post is close to the whole point. All we now is Zimmerman followed him. Travon was seen on top beating him. So we are left to circumstantial evidence to determine who initiated violence. The vast majority of which points to Martin.

To which circumstantial evidence are you referring?

It doesn't though.

Because zimmerman got beat up trayvon started it?

I've had people call me out only to their ass handed to them.

I'm sure they have a different version of what happened to make themselves not look like such an idiot.

Back