Nightfall - (Firefly OOC)

Well you know those silly Metis...... Brianna's flaw was insanity..... She believed she really was Gaia's daughter..... Put her all sorts of above Garou law in so many ways.....:D Including some that made her as much a liability to the local group as a plus..... Storyteller gave me all sorts of perks and leeway for it.... I was a ritual monster.....

Sounds scary and amazing and awesome.

My guy's just a little addle-pated. Absent-minded.

Has a tendency to fiddle with his nose in human form because he can't figure out why it seems so stuffed up and useless.

Wash or Jayne????

In the episode "Jaynestown," when all the mudders of Canton are crowing and whooping over The Man They Call "Jayne," Wash remarks: "We gotta go to the crappy town where I'm a hero."

I wondered today, not for the first time, what that town would be like.

It probably involves shadow puppets.

Last edited:
And toy dinosaurs

See, here's how it is:

When Alan Tudyk speculated on what Wash did during The War for Independence, he decided that Wash had flown all of one bombing run, got shot down, and captured, and spent the rest of the thing in a prison camp.

...entertaining the other prisoners with shadow puppets.

(This is referenced briefly in "The Message," when Wash sarcastically suggests his using shadow puppets to stall Womack.)

So I think the crappy town where Wash is a hero is that old prison camp, refurbished into a township, with people telling stories of "the funny Zen man" and with posters of Wash on the walls.

But I am okay with being proven wrong!

My guy was... well that would be a spoiler.

The Firefly wiki is pretty awful. I wish there was a better collection of information but I guess I can't blame anyone for not really wanting to put too much effort into a wiki for a show that didn't even last one season.

My guy was... well that would be a spoiler.

The Firefly wiki is pretty awful. I wish there was a better collection of information but I guess I can't blame anyone for not really wanting to put too much effort into a wiki for a show that didn't even last one season.

The Serenity RPG Manual is a rutting goldmine. If I knew of a safe link to a downloadable PDF thereof, that would have been the first thing I posted.

yeah.

I used to have tons of RPG stuff but through time & moves I lost pretty much all of it.

all I have left is the stuff I have bought recently (my Pathfinder stuff)

yeah.

I used to have tons of RPG stuff but through time & moves I lost pretty much all of it.

all I have left is the stuff I have bought recently (my Pathfinder stuff)

I recently came into a shit-ton of PDFs. I'm just not sure the Serenity PDF is among them.

no worries.

we have been writing together for how long now???
I figure we can all relax & let it happen when it happens.

you go through your PDF's & Kimmie, go get some rest.

Back