The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I CAN do it again. I am gonna LOOOVE redoing the content for my clients site AGAIN. It's OK that it is the 5th time he has me rewriting the product descriptions, fonts, layouts, pricing, and such. I TOTALLY support and agree with his idea that these subtle changes will make all the difference in his success. AND, it will be JUST as satisfying and rewarding to finish it as the other 4 times.

Gosh, I am SOOO motivated and excited to dig into it and get it done.

Really I am. :rolleyes:
As long as he's *paying* (preferably through the nose) for the re-writes, re-design, etc., yup. If not... well, the phrase "fuck him" comes to mind...

Yes, I CAN do it again. I am gonna LOOOVE redoing the content for my clients site AGAIN. It's OK that it is the 5th time he has me rewriting the product descriptions, fonts, layouts, pricing, and such. I TOTALLY support and agree with his idea that these subtle changes will make all the difference in his success. AND, it will be JUST as satisfying and rewarding to finish it as the other 4 times.

Gosh, I am SOOO motivated and excited to dig into it and get it done.

Really I am. :rolleyes:

You are the epitome of sarcasm, luv!
:D

It's almost the Midsummer weekend, and it's not even supposed to rain! Tons of good food, good company, weekend at the summer house, swimming for the first time this year. Ah, good times shall be had. Kinda like Christmas. Minus the presents and stress. And with better weather.

Now, if only someone could explain me how that Space Alert game works, so that I don't screw it up for everyone else, things would be even sweller.

Can I come with you, pretty please? I'll bring the potato salad.... ;)
(Sorry, I don't know a thing about Space Alert!)

I'm currently attempting to write web content for a site that I have no idea how what the client wants me to promote works. Neither does the client, by the way. All I got was a link to a competitor's site and the instructions "Make it look exactly like this."

Sweet Lord Jesus. Just how the fuck am I supposed to pull this off? :mad:

I'm currently attempting to write web content for a site that I have no idea how what the client wants me to promote works. Neither does the client, by the way. All I got was a link to a competitor's site and the instructions "Make it look exactly like this."

Sweet Lord Jesus. Just how the fuck am I supposed to pull this off? :mad:
In Firefox, at least, under Tools, Web Developer, there's a click-me drop-down that says, "Page Source" ... :devil:

Can I come with you, pretty please? I'll bring the potato salad.... ;)
(Sorry, I don't know a thing about Space Alert!)

Please, do, the more the merrier. But instead of potato salad, just bring me some pop tarts. There's plenty of potato salad here, but nary a pop tart in the entire country. :)

OK. Licia has always had a rather tiresome writing style and been a bit up her own bum, but she seemed a welcome new member of this board and someone who had something to offer. Why in the last 24 hours has she started "trolling" serious threads on this board?

I'm really happy Haneda Airport has such great reviews from SleepingInAirports.net, because it looks like I might be spending the night of August 12th there! It seems virtually impossible to make a 6:10am international flight otherwise. (Well, I could spend $250 on a hotel, but uh no!)

Please, do, the more the merrier. But instead of potato salad, just bring me some pop tarts. There's plenty of potato salad here, but nary a pop tart in the entire country. :)

PopTartsChocolateChip.png

OK! It's a deal!
YUM!

Ah, predictability. Sometimes you can identify to the last detail exactly what someone will do in a given situation. Exactly. :rolleyes:

It's comforting, really.

Ah, predictability. Sometimes you can identify to the last detail exactly what someone will do in a given situation. Exactly. :rolleyes:

It's comforting, really.

"Completely and Utterly Predictable Reaction Button"
Tashabutton.jpg

as offered by Deep in another thread - TA-DA!

I love crosswalks. I love the power of making cars stop for me. Sometimes I am tempted to hold out my hands and make the "super power" face - the one like you're constipated and trying really hard to go - as if it is taking all my superhero energy to stop the behemoths from crushing me.

I love crosswalks. I love the power of making cars stop for me. Sometimes I am tempted to hold out my hands and make the "super power" face - the one like you're constipated and trying really hard to go - as if it is taking all my superhero energy to stop the behemoths from crushing me.

That's a pleasing image :) I may try it on my local high street soon just for fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back