Video thread!

wahooo vid thread _ subscribed ;) cant wait to have time to look through all these :)

Sweet

That was such a wonderful offering and has started my day off in a perfect way.
You look so sweet faced and innocent but act like a dirty girl which is so very arousing,thankyou so much for making my day.:devil:

Oh my God.

There are NO WORDS for how HOT that video is.

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohhhh shit, THAT is a hot vid. I would LOVE to get a BJ like that, not to mention the "face fucking." Would loved to see a bit of skin on the woman though...

So this is what I find by reading some of your posts... HOT, very HOT... :devil: :devil:

yes

Fantastic skills on display there. Love it each time you post here, have you thought about starting a thread of your own?

i've thought about it. i think once i get more pics/vids together then i may find it worth starting one. we shall see though.

to an indecisivesub

Damn, so hot!!! Would give anything to see more from you!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! :)

Last edited:
i've thought about it. i think once i get more pics/vids together then i may find it worth starting one. we shall see though.

I for one look forward to that day. You are so cute I know it would be very popular. In the mean time I will just continue to follow your posts here:)

First video

Hi guys and gals. so this is my first video. you girls and guys here inspired me to get naughty and make this quick little video after work today. so I call Naughty after work. fun getting naughty in different locations. looks a little seedy cause it is but fun to share with you all. Let me know what ya think? have a great naughty weekend ;)

http://s1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/delcodude/?action=view&current=1337978940.mp4

Back