What dirty phrase makes your heart skip a beat?

I love when my fiance tells me me how he "loves how wet my pussy is" or when he orders me to "suck his cock". Or when I'm on top and he tells me to "slow down or I'll make him cum"...which I tease him to the edge like that over and over...;)

Thats very hot

"suck my dick" coming from a sexy woman always get me....it might have the same response from a hot guy too;)

Today, it was "Cum on me lover" while I rode him to an amazing finish - his and mine combined.

When my legs are on his shoulder and he's drilling me deep and hard, his eyes locked with mine, and he says to me "God, I love your pussy." Makes my pussy salivate!! :)

"I want to fuck you" seems to work anytime - day or night - afternoons too!!

Oh, another fav "I need to taste your pussy"

Pretty much anything he says gets me.

An unexpected "Oh yeah, I'd so do you!" from a girl I had though of as just a friend is what led me astray last time ;)

"oh Gawd, your....just....Nailing Me".
"it's not big enough, lube your cock up and fuck my ASS"....(Her pocket rocket wasn't doing it like she wanted)

A few favorites that I've heard that drove me wild:

"Keep holding your legs up. I'm going hard and fast until I cum in you."

"Cum for daddy. I won't stop until you do." (I did. Almost as soon as he said that.)

(During a car ride home): "Take your panties off now. When we get home I'm going to fuck you as soon as we shut the front door."

Mine was a young lady's pick-up line on me. She looked over at me and said, "I like to feel a soft cock grow hard in my mouth".

Mine was a young lady's pick-up line on me. She looked over at me and said, "I like to feel a soft cock grow hard in my mouth".

My other one (that I use) is:

"I make you my fucking Twinkie baby doll. I want you leaking for a week."

Last edited:
when he growls "your mine" and then fucks me hard and deep... leaving no doubt in my mind of who i belong to

whispered very softly in my ear from behind, "I'm going to make you scream"

That works for me!

It actually reminded me of a guy who I was dating at one point and he had a T-shirt that said "Remember my name... you'll be screaming it later". Confidence is SEXY! ;)

Pretty much anything someone I'm involved with says in a low voice or a whisper when we're both sexually excited. I recall one of my lovers saying "Open wide for daddy" (referring to my legs this time) :) He said it in a very quiet voice that sent chills through my body....

Back