Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad - You sure do have Sweet tits, I sure would love to fuck you.

Dang! There are specific rules to zombie killing? I been doing it wrong all this time...:(

Dang! There are specific rules to zombie killing? I been doing it wrong all this time...:(

Ain't that the truth? Go ahead, Pretty Lady, kill 'em however you like. Just make sure to destroy the head.

:kiss:

tumblr_lw65ut7xDA1qa3llmo1_500.jpg

@Gotan: Wow, you're the best written troll I've encountered in long time.

I definitely agree with Dramaticflare! Gotan definitely wins the award for being the most written troll ever!!

It is such a shame that today is not my day to care about mindless, and unsubstantiated drivel.

So, to quote an old Travis Tritt song...Here's a quarter call someone who cares.

But I do. I've got the secret cure!

*smiles* Well, I guess I'm headed out to forage and look for myself a set of wheels. Any suggestions on the latter? I would rather not have to push it back here.

Getting no response, Nevyn turns and steps outside the bunker, pausing to use his knife to scratch something on the wall beside the door;

No One Was Here

Into the dismal daylight he faded, like a ghost, unseen, unheard, unremarked.

Last edited:
Where did Nev go? I thought he was headed to a library and I wanted to tag along.

Guess I'll head up to the roof and check things out.

*smiles* Well, I guess I'm headed out to forage and look for myself a set of wheels. Any suggestions on the latter? I would rather not have to push it back here.

You could go to the car museum where I got my Mad Max Pursuit Special. They have a Batmobile. And a Willy Wonka "soap car". I think you'll be happier with the Batmobile.

Head north and follow the signs on the road.

Brad - You sure do have Sweet tits, I sure would love to fuck you.

Thanks. How do you like my mansierre?

Stop by anytime. The whole thread is for laughing at me.

Oh and serious zombie advice. I'm sure that will come in handy. :cool:

Awwww:kiss:

Teach me how to shoot and I will go out killing zombies with you.

You can be the Jedi Knight and I the padawan:heart:

Awwww:kiss:

Teach me how to shoot and I will go out killing zombies with you.

You can be the Jedi Knight and I the padawan:heart:

"Well, this right here, Little Lady, is the AK-47. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room...accept no substitutes."

"Well, this right here, Little Lady, is the AK-47. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room...accept no substitutes."

I will keep that in mind when I want to kill motherfuckers :D

Would love to know why I'm restrained in the long, lost basement of the bunker while there is a troll attack going on in the building. Could y'all get off I-75 and GET THE HELL DOWN HERE AND UNTIE ME?!

You get a big sloppy kiss on the lips, My Dear. I'm sure everyone will appreciate your reminder. Thank you!

Just the one?

It chipped when I was trying to get away from the zombies.

I'd rather spend my bath time doing something sexier than painting my toenails. And by the time I get to the drying off so I can paint them, I'm usually tired. :D

Hey! I just spent all night sharpening swords CG. Then again, that fight was a bitch and a half. Good thing those ones could only shamble otherwise I'd have been screwed. So, your point is valid even if it hits me on a personal point. *yawn* and staying up all night isn't good for one's fatigue. I'mma go pass out.

I love hello kitty!:heart:

Everybody does.

Try to paint my tank and I'll paint your room an interesting shade of brain.

I understand you're still pissed. It was a bad joke on the five of you. I'm not going to paint your Abrams.

Could y'all get off I-75 and GET THE HELL DOWN HERE AND UNTIE ME?!

You were released last night with the other four pranksters. And I can't come back yet; I've got something I have to do.

It chipped when I was trying to get away from the zombies.

Ahhh, ok. Carry on. What color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back