Request: If you're Military, Police, Firefighter etc., please post pics here!!!!

Ok so I promised Sensual that I would post in her thread.

Quick about me 31/M have been in the US Army now for 13 years been all over the world and love every minute of it.

Here is my first pic and maybe I will add some more eventually

You are very prompt -the Army has taught you well :D

Thank you for sharing :rose:

What a great idea for a thread Sensual. My thanks to you and to all who have posted and served. :rose:

Thanks to all who contribute on this excellent thread. God bless each and everyone.

Last edited:
jim_boxi2.jpg

Oh ---this one---beautiful. Love the hurricane patch. lol.;)

This is an awesome thread great job Sensualdreamer gotta love a man in uniform ;)

Ok Ladies fair is fair

Us male service personnel have shown our stuff, It's only fair that the ladies reciprocate

lol. What uniform do you want to see us wear? :rolleyes:
Someone's gun might discharge.

But for now there's one of me in a uniform in my art thread. See my sigline link. Attachment called blue gun special.
Scan the thread to see others as well. there's swat team humor.

Last edited:
lol. What uniform do you want to see us wear? :rolleyes:
Someone's gun might discharge.

But for now there's one of me in a uniform in my art thread. See my sigline link. Attachment called blue gun special.
Scan the thread to see others as well. there's swat team humor.

uniform ??? who said anything about uniform :devil::devil::devil::devil:

What a wonderful thread. I do love seeing the men in uniforms. Thanks for starting it sensual!

Thank you all for serving, however you serve us. I certainly wouldn't mind bringing some pleasure to you to fully show my thanks. ;)

What a wonderful thread. I do love seeing the men in uniforms. Thanks for starting it sensual!

Thank you all for serving, however you serve us. I certainly wouldn't mind bringing some pleasure to you to fully show my thanks. ;)

a pic is always a great start:D:D

Sadly, we don't get ghillie suits in my career field, though we do get the chem warfare suits. It's like wearing a snow suit over your uniform.

Really fun in the humid summer weather! :rolleyes:

Sadly, we don't get ghillie suits in my career field, though we do get the chem warfare suits. It's like wearing a snow suit over your uniform.

Really fun in the humid summer weather! :rolleyes:

OKAYYYY---Let's see the gas masks, boys.

Ladies, please, one at a time. :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• Korea! 015_10-09-2011.jpg
    Korea! 015_10-09-2011.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 169
That,,,

is hawt!

That's typically my opinion of the whole getup. I usually end up sweating like a whore in church because of all those layers. Got the kevlar vest and helmet, the chemical protective overgarment and the rubber overboots, AND my regular camo uniform and boots under all that.

And woe unto the guy who left something he needs in one of his pockets before he put all that on.

"Coin check!"

"Oh, it's in my... SONOVA!":D

Back