Why Do White People Tolerate Blatant Racism???

What kind of Orwellian, down the rabbit hole, double speak is that? Free access as long as you abide by their rules? Yes, you can have any color you want as long as it's black. I''ll beat any price or it's free! We had to destroy the village in order to save it.

Why do you act like racist hate speech is some other worldly force that has to be pondered endlessly and mortal men are virtually helpless against it? 99% of all other businesses deal with racist hate speech effectively on a daily basis. It's not tolerated.

Can you answer the fucking question? What would you do if you were in charge?

Stop asking why and just say what needs to be done.

Do you need someone to do your thinking for you? Don't try to answer that.

Can you answer the fucking question? What would you do if you were in charge?

Stop asking why and just say what needs to be done.

Do you need someone to do your thinking for you? Don't try to answer that.

The same way every other undesirable behavior is handled. Why do you have such a hard time wrapping your brain around such a simple concept? You act as if racist hate speech is made of kryptonite.

The same way every other undesirable behavior is handled. Why do you have such a hard time wrapping your brain around such a simple concept? You act as if racist hate speech is made of kryptonite.

What other undesirable behaviors are on your list?

How is every other undesirable behavior handled? If there is an easy solution, spit it out. Do we make blatant racist hate speakers sit in time out for 15 minutes?

Don't keep it a secret.

Arguing with this guy is waste of time and internet space. He's too dumb to realise he is as racist as the people he is complaining about or even the simple meaning of the what he originally posted. Talking to him is like throwing a tennis ball against a brick wall. It's mildly amusing but highly repetitive and the ball is never going to get through that wall...:rolleyes:

Arguing with this guy is waste of time and internet space. He's too dumb to realise he is as racist as the people he is complaining about or even the simple meaning of the what he originally posted. Talking to him is like throwing a tennis ball against a brick wall. It's mildly amusing but highly repetitive and the ball is never going to get through that wall...:rolleyes:

I am as racist as the usual suspects around here? Seriously? Day after day, racist hate threads are posted and you seriously compare me that? You seem to be offended that I call I White people out for tolerating blatant racism but the actually hourly racism that is posted here you don't seem to mind. Or at least you cannot judge degrees.

What other undesirable behaviors are on your list?

How is every other undesirable behavior handled? If there is an easy solution, spit it out. Do we make blatant racist hate speakers sit in time out for 15 minutes?

Don't keep it a secret.

You questions are silly at best. Everybody with a brain knows what is acceptable behavior and everybody also knows how offensive behavior is handled. Stop acting like you just fell off a turnip truck.

You questions are silly at best. Everybody with a brain knows what is acceptable behavior and everybody also knows how offensive behavior is handled. Stop acting like you just fell off a turnip truck.

This is not a question for everybody. It is a direct question to you.

Answer it, or don't. It is of no consequence.

If you don't have the balls to stand up for what you believe, why even stand up at all?

That's another question for you.

This is not a question for everybody. It is a direct question to you.

Answer it, or don't. It is of no consequence.

If you don't have the balls to stand up for what you believe, why even stand up at all?

That's another question for you.

It's not an issue of standing up for what you believe in. It's about what White people will tolerate. Apparently hourly racist hate speech threads are tolerable while commercial speech, personal info, and Lolita stories are not. The tools used to purge undesirable speech is irrelevant to the discussion. Why racist hate speech is tolerated is the issue.

I tolerate because I can't shoot the people that warrant being put down like some rabid animal.

Before anyone bitches about this comment. I'm not a leftist, right wing, liberal, conservative, or anything in between or around this. I think everyone has the right to defend themselves and if that means the occasional ass kicking or shooting, fine with me.

An example from today:

Pulled into a fast food parking lot and got screamed at by three African-American women for pulling into the exit drive. You can fit 4 cars into the gap and damned if these women were directly in the middle of the place. THEY screamed that they were calling the cops so I stopped right there. We had a discussion.

First of all, the signs are not legal signs, only guides. There were no other moving vehicles other than theirs and mine; plenty of room for all of us to just get along. Third, please do call the cops so I can hear them laugh at their stupidity.

After some rather rude comments from their end, explaining that my heritage should be examined and that I just love fucking 4 legged things, I calmly, though loudly, instructed them to refresh their legal knowledge and then get back to me.

Why do I bring all this up? The underlying issue is this misconception that certain people in the United States are being denied their rights. Simply not true. We ALL have the right to pursue what ever we ALL want to. Racism is the governmental finger in the dike. As long as we can keep focusing on issues such as racism, world terror, third world countries starving to death, or global warming, we can close our eyes to the real problems.

As a country, we have allowed basic freedoms and rights to be negotiated and manipulated to the point that we consider government hand outs a blessing. Its only a matter of time before the shooting starts. I hope I have my place in the mountains by then. Nothing but a complete and devastating war will fix this country. Give it all back to the "good ol' boys" and let them sort it out. The "smart" people sure don't know what the hell they're doing.

It's not an issue of standing up for what you believe in. It's about what White people will tolerate. Apparently hourly racist hate speech threads are tolerable while commercial speech, personal info, and Lolita stories are not. The tools used to purge undesirable speech is irrelevant to the discussion. Why racist hate speech is tolerated is the issue.

I suspect the admin sees N___ as just rude language, slang & a cuss word like "cunt" "fuck" etc., not as hate speech. I think the impact of the racism loses something in translation when you're not on the receiving end.

I tolerate because I can't shoot the people that warrant being put down like some rabid animal.

Before anyone bitches about this comment. I'm not a leftist, right wing, liberal, conservative, or anything in between or around this. I think everyone has the right to defend themselves and if that means the occasional ass kicking or shooting, fine with me.

An example from today:

Pulled into a fast food parking lot and got screamed at by three African-American women for pulling into the exit drive. You can fit 4 cars into the gap and damned if these women were directly in the middle of the place. THEY screamed that they were calling the cops so I stopped right there. We had a discussion.

First of all, the signs are not legal signs, only guides. There were no other moving vehicles other than theirs and mine; plenty of room for all of us to just get along. Third, please do call the cops so I can hear them laugh at their stupidity.

After some rather rude comments from their end, explaining that my heritage should be examined and that I just love fucking 4 legged things, I calmly, though loudly, instructed them to refresh their legal knowledge and then get back to me.

Why do I bring all this up? The underlying issue is this misconception that certain people in the United States are being denied their rights. Simply not true. We ALL have the right to pursue what ever we ALL want to. Racism is the governmental finger in the dike. As long as we can keep focusing on issues such as racism, world terror, third world countries starving to death, or global warming, we can close our eyes to the real problems.

As a country, we have allowed basic freedoms and rights to be negotiated and manipulated to the point that we consider government hand outs a blessing. Its only a matter of time before the shooting starts. I hope I have my place in the mountains by then. Nothing but a complete and devastating war will fix this country. Give it all back to the "good ol' boys" and let them sort it out. The "smart" people sure don't know what the hell they're doing.
Brilliant!

Now, pass the Guiness.

I suspect the admin sees N___ as just rude language, slang & a cuss word like "cunt" "fuck" etc., not as hate speech. I think the impact of the racism loses something in translation when you're not on the receiving end.

A thoughtful response. How refreshing.

I really despise the "N" word. We really can't say it hear on Lit? Really?

Fuck 'em. I hate the word nigger because of the stigma it carries from when I was a child. No one gave a rats ass about equal rights back then unless you worked for a large company or were in a large city. Hell, the KKK even came through one year during football homecoming.

Funny story, but true; before the morons were done spewing hate while they were driving around the stadium some "redneck" white boys ran them out of town. You see, back then, if someone was spreading shit around, they were likely to get their ass kicked. Not like today. No sir.

Now you can spread your personal shit all over every where and if anyone says so much as boo, you can sue their ass for infringing upon their 1st Amendment rights. Fuck that.

Hard for some dumbass to say anything, much less a racial slur, if there's a big ol' fist halfway down their throat. Kinda shuts them up.

Are you referring to AG Holder's comment about "my people"? His refusal to prosecute those thugs at the polling place?
Not only do we tolerate it, the major networks ignore it!

Unless you're white. Or a Democrat politician. Or uhJessssssssieuhJaaaackson.

In that case, sit down and shut up.

Racist hate speech is tolerated because people like you are afraid to speak against it. You want other people to do the heavy lifting, while you sit in the car and eat Doritos.

Racist hate speech is tolerated because people like you are afraid to speak against it. You want other people to do the heavy lifting, while you sit in the car and eat Doritos.

Fightin' words! By why fight Drixx?

I really despise the "N" word. We really can't say it hear on Lit? Really?

Fuck 'em. I hate the word nigger because of the stigma it carries from when I was a child. No one gave a rats ass about equal rights back then unless you worked for a large company or were in a large city. Hell, the KKK even came through one year during football homecoming.

Funny story, but true; before the morons were done spewing hate while they were driving around the stadium some "redneck" white boys ran them out of town. You see, back then, if someone was spreading shit around, they were likely to get their ass kicked. Not like today. No sir.

Now you can spread your personal shit all over every where and if anyone says so much as boo, you can sue their ass for infringing upon their 1st Amendment rights. Fuck that.

Hard for some dumbass to say anything, much less a racial slur, if there's a big ol' fist halfway down their throat. Kinda shuts them up.

What an enigma u are

That's the silliest thing you've said so far. First you say "sit down and shut up" and in the very next sentence you say I'm afraid to speak against it. You're all over the map here and not making any coherent point.

That's the silliest thing you've said so far. First you say "sit down and shut up" and in the very next sentence you say I'm afraid to speak against it. You're all over the map here and not making any coherent point.

You talk, but never say anything. You beg others to speak for you.

Back