My slut's wish

So glad you like it!!
I'll upload more tomorrow!

DixiePrincess!!!

Pick her up and give her a BIG HUG and a DEEP KISS... Missed you lady... Hope everyone is going GREAT!! Its been a hard year for me slowly getting better I hope.

hugs :kiss::kiss::kiss:

fred

DixiePrincess!!!

Pick her up and give her a BIG HUG and a DEEP KISS... Missed you lady... Hope everyone is going GREAT!! Its been a hard year for me slowly getting better I hope.

hugs :kiss::kiss::kiss:

fred

I am GREAT! and I have a great set of photos to prove it...problem is, they don't want to upload & I don't have the patience to make them upload tonight!! We are without kiddos tonight, so we really have more important things to do than upload pics...right?! I promise...once they get uploaded, you won't be disappointed!!

I am GREAT! and I have a great set of photos to prove it...problem is, they don't want to upload & I don't have the patience to make them upload tonight!! We are without kiddos tonight, so we really have more important things to do than upload pics...right?! I promise...once they get uploaded, you won't be disappointed!!

is there a possibility of pictures from tonight

is there a possibility of pictures from tonight

Well...there was one...just the one I could get to work. I may try again in a few. No...probably not. I need a bubble bath. I'll probably wait till tomorrow, but yes...there will be some from tonight!

Well...there was one...just the one I could get to work. I may try again in a few. No...probably not. I need a bubble bath. I'll probably wait till tomorrow, but yes...there will be some from tonight!

yay i can't wait to see action shots of you again

well you know what i mean lol

Last edited:

I a'wait thee once again!
Hello DixiePrincess......wonderful to see you & your luscious nipples again.;)

Here ya go!

YAY! Princess is back!!!!
You have been sorely missed, darling! :kiss: :rose:
Welcome home!
Lit was slow yesterday but I love the new shot and look forward to the rest.
I love the color of the outfit and the hot woman it is modeling!

Princess, I read your comment on Knotty Nurse's thread. It broke my heart reading that you don't like your curves. YOU are 1 of the sexiest, sweetest women I know. PLEASE Don't do that again.
SPANK!!!

Hope you & Ender had fun last night. ;)

OK, we're going to try AGAIN!!

Attachments

• teal1b.jpg
    teal1b.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 794
  • teal2b.jpg
    teal2b.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 824
Its a Pleasure

to see you again . I can only say you have become even more of a blossom then I might of ever imagined ms princess.

Until Then

TdK

YAY! Princess is back!!!!
You have been sorely missed, darling! :kiss: :rose:
Welcome home!
Lit was slow yesterday but I love the new shot and look forward to the rest.
I love the color of the outfit and the hot woman it is modeling!

Princess, I read your comment on Knotty Nurse's thread. It broke my heart reading that you don't like your curves. YOU are 1 of the sexiest, sweetest women I know. PLEASE Don't do that again.
SPANK!!!

Hope you & Ender had fun last night. ;)

Thanks so much. We just haven't done many pics lately...I've been working on my weight, so I hope you'll all be pleased to see the results!
Thank you for your comments about my comment to Knotty Nurse...she just has such a beautifully feminine body & definitely knows how to make the most of it!

Oh! So sweet! Thank you so much! It's great to hear from you again!

Sweetness is virtue in the South even amoung gentleman and rogues is it not;)

Never more then a hello away

here among the litizens

My threads are still ummmmmmm amoungst the so called living

at least in my sig ;)

I have a few more if you like these...

Attachments

• teal4b.jpg
    teal4b.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 767
  • teal6b.jpg
    teal6b.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 804
i love the new pictures and im glad you weren't having the same troubles as the other night

Thanks so much. We just haven't done many pics lately...I've been working on my weight, so I hope you'll all be pleased to see the results!
Thank you for your comments about my comment to Knotty Nurse...she just has such a beautifully feminine body & definitely knows how to make the most of it!

My pleasure, Princess! Weight does not define a woman. As long as you are happy & healthy and feel as gorgeous as you are that's what really matters. You are loved darling.
She does but yours is spectacular too! And you use yours just as well. :rose:
:kiss:'s you from head to toe! MMMMMMM!

Love the latest pics!

Here are a few more for you to enjoy!! I hope you like them!

Attachments

• teal7b.jpg
    teal7b.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 247
  • teal8b.jpg
    teal8b.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 761
Sweetness is virtue in the South even amoung gentleman and rogues is it not;)

Never more then a hello away

here among the litizens

My threads are still ummmmmmm amoungst the so called living

at least in my sig ;)

So glad to see you're still here!!

Back