Submissive Red's Pic Thread~Part Deux

Amazin

You are the most sexy lady I have ever seen. If you ever come to Southern Cali. I would love to meet you

Hey, nothing wrong with this coast:D How are you today?

:rose:

John

well Technically-- while looking at a map-- East Coast is the RIGHT coast :D
I'm doing pretty good... 8hrs of solid goodness (sleep) does that to a girl :rolleyes: How are you John?

nothing wrong with either of those things!

LOL Thanks coach! :) I wish we lived closer we could be buddies! I'd make you go out with me today and throw a frisbee around in the 2' of snow we have... that would be a HELL of a work out!! *giggle*

LOL Thanks coach! :) I wish we lived closer we could be buddies! I'd make you go out with me today and throw a frisbee around in the 2' of snow we have... that would be a HELL of a work out!! *giggle*

I wish so too! But alas.. off to the gym I will go at some point today..!

have fun in the snow! :kiss:

I wish so too! But alas.. off to the gym I will go at some point today..!

have fun in the snow! :kiss:

Not as much fun with out a frisbee pal!! *pout*

Gym tomorrow- she is making me piggy back on her membership, and I'm game, free fun workouts with a friend? =Win :D

Not as much fun with out a frisbee pal!! *pout*

Gym tomorrow- she is making me piggy back on her membership, and I'm game, free fun workouts with a friend? =Win :D

I agree... oh trust me I would rather be there playing frisbee with you!!

free fun workouts? jealous!

well Technically-- while looking at a map-- East Coast is the RIGHT coast :D
I'm doing pretty good... 8hrs of solid goodness (sleep) does that to a girl :rolleyes: How are you John?

Good, thanks, busy, but still making time to appreciate your wonderful pics:devil:

Good, thanks, busy, but still making time to appreciate your wonderful pics:devil:

That is always good to hear...the making time for me bit *giggle*
Busy is only good if its an enjoyable busy...and not a 'wiener works' busy :p

You should never contemplate-- you should just "do" :kiss:

especially with a voice like yours
eyebrows.gif

Back