Reinventing AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds heavenly!!!

hehe... yeah, never thought of naked as being hard, err, difficult for you! lol

yes, it's been decent.... how about you?

*kiss* flattery will get you .... hmmm, I'll have to think about what it will get you.

Mmm, love the sheer and that color looks great on you AJ. Will you be needing room service any time soon?:heart:/QUOTE]

only if you bring homemade cheesecake... though you'll be the appetizer and entree!!!

thanks Em... *kisses you and trails kisses down that delicious body*

indeed... so sorry I missed your birthday delicious lovely lady. I'll make it up to you soon.

all good things come to an end!

i love my baths!!! *grin*

thank you Fred - you are such a joy. I wish you had way more of it in your life. *hugs and kisses*

that I am - not sure that's a good thing. *eye roll*

thanks hon.... glad you liked them!! *kiss*

I don't do many of them.... and I don't email them out - If I decide to share any more it will be right here. *smile*

Makes the day more interesting!

thanks honey... hope we can catch up again soon - love our chats!

Hey you... I need my fix of you too!!! Thanks for bumping me - I was busy all weekend! *kisses you back and bends for something else... I've been a baaaaad girl*

of course I do!!!

*slurp!* Hey sexy man - thanks for stopping by again - always good to see you!

I was not! I was soaking in the tub, watching football, and having some snuggle time with my man.

well thanks - I do rather like that pair - I think they are really pretty.

yep - was a busy woman! Had a great visit with my brother - hope you had a good visit with your fam too!

Thanks honey - I did. Was fun "watching" the Colts game with you - softened the blow a bit!!! Thanks for all your messages and your friendship. *kiss*

it is my pleasure dear lady.:kiss::heart::kiss:

and the 2nd set

get a little more risque... please don't repost the more revealing shots...

Last edited:
My brother was home to visit - we went to a dedication of the new hospital in my hometown - My mom's memorial money went towards that and we were invited to a special donor event. It was really nice and some good closure. Plus spending time with him brings him closer. He's a perv too so we always have some fun conversations! I told him he needs to get his wife an njoy pure want too!

Thursday I got some new pics at work and then I've also included one pic getting ready for the event in the new panties I wore... took right after my shower.

I do love the position *rawr*

My brother was home to visit - we went to a dedication of the new hospital in my hometown - My mom's memorial money went towards that and we were invited to a special donor event. It was really nice and some good closure. Plus spending time with him brings him closer. He's a perv too so we always have some fun conversations! I told him he needs to get his wife an njoy pure want too!

Thursday I got some new pics at work and then I've also included one pic getting ready for the event in the new panties I wore... took right after my shower.

your pants, make me.......pant.

Wonderful as always:devil:

I'm glad you and your bro had some quality time together :)

I like how that has become "the position" :D and that you have embraced it so willingly :)

AJ! *pounces and kisses*

I hope you had a good time away from us :kiss::kiss:

I did have a good time - but I missed you all too.

it is my pleasure dear lady.

*kiss*

I do love the position *rawr*

you aren't supposed to only rawr when i'm in that position... did you forget something or just making me beg??

your pants, make me.......pant.

you clever Canadian you....

I love it when your risque, so yummy and spankable and kissable and....sorry where was I going with this? :cattail:

wherever you want lover girl.... *kisses you hard and pulls you into the shower*

what a perfect way to start monday. You are an amazingly sexy woman.

sweet talker! (don't stop - i of course an a sucker for the attention)

Wonderful as always:devil:

I'm glad you and your bro had some quality time together

thanks sweetie! Yes, it was wonderful to be with him - wish he didn't live so far away.

I like how that has become "the position" :D and that you have embraced it so willingly :)

Well as long as I'm in it.... isn't there something(s) you should do??? *wicked grin* I'll scratch your itch if you scratch mine!

*kiss*

you aren't supposed to only rawr when i'm in that position... did you forget something or just making me beg??

wherever you want lover girl.... *kisses you hard and pulls you into the shower*

thanks sweetie! Yes, it was wonderful to be with him - wish he didn't live so far away.

Well as long as I'm in it.... isn't there something(s) you should do??? *wicked grin* I'll scratch your itch if you scratch mine!
*pushes you up against the shower wall and proceeds to spank your wet bare ass*

I do love having you beg :devil:

AJ ~ I love that you got a chance to visit with your brother... that distance thing is a bitch!! The donor event sounds lovely... and a wonderful tribute to your mother as well.

The pictures, as always, are fantastic and fantasy-inducing :D

That is so awesome. And so are the pictures!! :rose: :kiss: Love the tight pants and the sexy panties.

hehe... yeah, never thought of naked as being hard, err, difficult for you! lol
Well, I didn't exactly pick challenging territory for my superhero debut:D Play to your strength.

Now then, still making a most carefully study of your latest pics:devil: In fact I will probably need to make two or three carefull studies tonight:D

:kiss:

John

*kiss*

you know I will never stop. :kiss::heart::kiss:

glad you got to spend time with your brother... love the work pics...wow! hope you're doing well! *blows ya kisses*

You at work

I need a new job...

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back