I watched this vid as a goof yesterday, yet I've wanked to it 3 times already

Haha...FURRIES!

Yikes...the idea of anonymous sex is kind of hot.

But to actually do it..without knowing what was really in the costume...

Nothing like a 'reverse roo' to get the blood flowing.

My favorite part was when he removed his roo mitten to finish jacking off. You just knew that costume was going to get in the way of a good time eventually.

"Let's see now, that will be a two day rental plus CLEANING CHARGE....."

"Congratulations. You've reached the end of the internet. There are no more web sites available for display."

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nothing like a 'reverse roo' to get the blood flowing.

My favorite part was when he removed his roo mitten to finish jacking off. You just knew that costume was going to get in the way of a good time eventually.

"Let's see now, that will be a two day rental plus CLEANING CHARGE....."

"Congratulations. You've reached the end of the internet. There are no more web sites available for display."

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I only saw about 5 seconds of the beginning... I think I am glad I clicked the X.

lol

That's hot in a weird way.

Reminds me of fucking my pillow growing up.

I think people do this with all kinds of costumes, Betty Flintstone, Tinkerbelle, anime characters.

I just wanted to say that it is funny that I have not been here in eons and....

busybody This user is on your Ignore List.

I am sure there was a good reason............

That's hot in a weird way.

Reminds me of fucking my pillow growing up.

I think people do this with all kinds of costumes, Betty Flintstone, Tinkerbelle, anime characters.

When people do any sort of weird fucking, and are obviously really into it, not putting on a show for the cameras, I kept help but find myself get aroused. It's my Fetish Transference problem, and why there are certain things I won't watch.

When people do any sort of weird fucking, and are obviously really into it, not putting on a show for the cameras, I kept help but find myself get aroused. It's my Fetish Transference problem, and why there are certain things I won't watch.

Yeah. I like the objectification factor in that one too. The guy is probably thinking to himself "I'm fucking a stuffed kangaroo!"

It kind of looks like you are a fly on the wall of some horny teenager fucking a stuffed animal out of desperation.

I turned me on too.
The end got me confused thou - i thought it was a girl roo, when suddenly the roo stood up and started jacking himself off.
It was hot!

I turned me on too.
The end got me confused thou - i thought it was a girl roo, when suddenly the roo stood up and started jacking himself off.
It was hot!

Waves HELLO

Wanna SUCK ON ME?

I TASTE GREAT!

img_01521.jpg

What's with the tag still hanging on the mask? Are they gonna return the suit for store credit or something? :eek:

Lame alt...

Come on, can't you at least be funny or clever? TONS of stuff about me which can be made fun of in such a way to get laughs...

Back